What phone did you have before your iPhone?

cwoodland

May 27, 2009
Visit site
The inspired by sadly never quite right Blackberry Storm. The phone had so many great ideas but was just slow and finicky and the fact that they have pretty much abandoned it for the new Storm 2 made me abandon them (Verizon/Blackberry). But the iphone is a masterwork as is all Apple products.

Chad

EKBA

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I had the LG Dare and it was terrible. At the time it was pretty much the closest thing to an IPhone (so I thought) and it was terrible. The touch screen was TERRIBLE and the accelerometer sucked. I couldn't be more happy with the IPhone. If only it had MMS......:)

Shangraham

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Some type of Motorola flip phone. I had such great expectations since it was Motorola but after one year of use the phone was just crap. I couldn't wait to get rid of it. I accidently dropped it in the toilet once and was hoping they'd send me a different replacement phone ... anything. But I got stuck with the same crappy phone.

agesop

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
samsung blackjack. which crashed repeatedly and deleted my info. i was so pissed i kicked it off the island and bought the iphone 3 months later. thank god i bought it cash cause if i was on a contract i would have been PISSED.

mdntblu

May 17, 2009
www.lightmyworld.com
I too had a Samsung Blackjack which would crash on occasion. I liked WinMo but iPhone OS is much better. Plus my BJ didn't have WiFi which I use a lot. And email and text messages is much nicer on the iPhone. I really like how iPhone puts all the text messages from the same person together not like a long list of messages. Makes it so much easier to find things.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I had two phone before the iPhone. I had a Samsung Blackjack which I loved. Also had a Blackberry 8300 I believe. Both were great, but I love my iPhone. The only other phone that could take me away from my 3G, would be a 4G. ::cool::

fleury

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
before my iphone i had the lg vu. pretty cool phone i guess. i also liked my samsung a900 blade. its still floating around here somewhere.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Had the Palm Centro, and two Blackberry Bold, with an iPhone 3G in between that.. Before realizing the 3G was the best choice and eventually coming back to it and just recently upgrading to the 3GS

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73