I have never been a fan of the carrying two phones thing. My grandma does it and she gets so confused sometimes as to which one is going off and which one isn't.
    02-28-2009 02:32 AM
    Treo 600
    Treo 700p
    Treo 755p
    BB Curve
    Treo 800w
    G1

I really liked G1. No go for t-mobile though.
    I only wish to have mms, background apps, copy and paste, and physical keyboard.

I had iPhone for a month now and got used to with it, but thses four things will be on my list of cons untill Apple make it happen haha.
    02-28-2009 07:50 PM
    I had an Blackberry Curve 8310 with AT&T before upgrading to an iPhone 3G. LOVE IT!
    02-28-2009 10:14 PM
    Just solidified my continued iPhone use today as I switched my data plan over from my Bold's. Going to give the Bold to my dad.
    02-28-2009 10:40 PM
    Just solidified my continued iPhone use today as I switched my data plan over from my Bold's. Going to give the Bold to my dad.
    Wow... big move... didn't think you were going to part way with the Bold.
    03-01-2009 01:27 AM
    the iPhone does it all and in my opinion is better than the Bold

love the way the Bold looks but the after using the iPhone, the Bold does not cut it for browsing or music/video playing..

The only thing I really miss about the Bold is its looks, BB Messenger, and every now and then it would be nice to have its physical keyboard.
    03-01-2009 05:19 PM
    iPhone 2G
    Blackjack 2
    Blackjack 1
    Treo 650
    Razor

I have used Palms for as long as they have been out. I used them for school. LOVED the Graffiti. Used it so much that I had to watch myself when actually writing. Went to the Treo and really missed it. But did get real good with the thumb board. Was a die hard Palm fan, till I got the BJ. Felt I moved WAY up!! Then, got blowed away by the iPhone. Will never go back to either!!
    05-17-2009 02:41 AM
    iPhone 2G and got the 3G sun it came out
    05-17-2009 08:39 AM
    Treo 800w - Centro - Treo 700p - Treo 650 - Treo 600 - Treo 270. Before that I don't really remember. But my phone is now an integral part of who I am.
    05-17-2009 11:03 AM
    Cingular Moto StarTAC, Sprint Samsung N300, Sprint Samsung VGA1000, Sprint Samung A800, Sprint Samsung A940, Sprint Centro, Sprint Touch Pro CDMA, AT&T HTC Tilt 8925, AT&T Blackberry Curve 8310, iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G
    05-17-2009 01:10 PM
    LG ENV
    Pink RAZR
    Sidekick II
    Sidekick III
    Blackberry 8700g
    Blackberry Curve (Gold)
    1st gen iPhone
    05-18-2009 12:23 AM
    I hear you on that one, the Bold looks slick. But in the end, barely measures up to the iPhone.

the iPhone does it all and in my opinion is better than the Bold

love the way the Bold looks but the after using the iPhone, the Bold does not cut it for browsing or music/video playing..

The only thing I really miss about the Bold is its looks, BB Messenger, and every now and then it would be nice to have its physical keyboard.
    05-18-2009 12:24 AM
    Before my iPhone I had: BB Storm, BB Curve 8330, BB pearl, BB 8700(I think that's the correct number). I also owned a few sidekicks.
    05-18-2009 10:05 AM
    Before my iPhone I had: BB Storm, BB Curve 8330, BB pearl, BB 8700(I think that's the correct number). I also owned a few sidekicks.
    As someone who has made enough in Apple to pay for my toys and cover my loss in Palm, and who has not invested in RIMM, I would be interested in how you compare BBs to iPhones.
    05-18-2009 11:00 AM
    I had a Samsung Blackjack. I liked the design of that phone, and still do, but Windows Mobile did me in. Just couldn't take it anymore.
    05-18-2009 12:17 PM
    LG Dare with Verizon

The difference is night and day really. I loved that phone at the time because it was as close to a smart phone i had ever had. Now that i have the iphone i can't believe how bad my previous phones were.

Moto razor> enV2> LG Chocolate (replacement for broken enV)> LG Dare> iPhone 3g
    05-18-2009 12:34 PM
    I like to think I had the original iPhone that's right... I'm talking about the nokia sliver. This bad boy had Internet access AND iTunes built right in! I had this guy for about 3 years with very little trouble until February when I picked up the 3g on sale for $150 
    05-18-2009 01:53 PM
    I love my new White iPhone 3g. I got it about 3 weeks ago. I have had many phones in the past few years. LG VX8700, > BB Pearl 8130, > LG Dare, > LG Voyager (POS), > BB Curve 8330, > BB Storm 9530, > BB Curve 8330, > iPhone 3g. I can't believe it took me this long to break down and switch to the iPhone...
    05-18-2009 02:33 PM
    Whmurray,
    *I'm typing this from my iPhone so excuse my gramitcal errors*

As an IT I was very very BB loyal. I loved my curve, hated the pearl, and loathed the storm.
    BB are a great business tool, the push email is outstanding and blackberry Messenger is perfect for my work environment, but I think the iPhone has opened up a new world of possiblities for business. Apps can be created to fit business needs, exchange support, great browser for when I need to look something up on the go, VPN, etc. Then you add the fact that the iPhone is a "toy" I am always finding out something new to do w my iPhone. I can't say the same for BB. The iPhone makes me want to never by another phone again. With BB I was always looking for the next best thing (that's how I got stuck w the Storm but I am a fan of the bold for the most part). As I states in a previous post I was an iPhone hater but I am soooo glad I was wrong. No phone is perfect but I look for future possibility and I really belive the iPhone has so much potential. I am looking forward to what Apple has in store.
    05-18-2009 08:26 PM
    Samsung a707..... The iPhone is my first smart phone..
    05-18-2009 08:35 PM
    Whmurray,
    *I'm typing this from my iPhone so excuse my gramitcal errors*

As an IT I was very very BB loyal. I loved my curve, hated the pearl, and loathed the storm.
    BB are a great business tool, the push email is outstanding and blackberry Messenger is perfect for my work environment, but I think the iPhone has opened up a new world of possiblities for business. Apps can be created to fit business needs, exchange support, great browser for when I need to look something up on the go, VPN, etc. Then you add the fact that the iPhone is a "toy" I am always finding out something new to do w my iPhone. I can't say the same for BB. The iPhone makes me want to never by another phone again. With BB I was always looking for the next best thing (that's how I got stuck w the Storm but I am a fan of the bold for the most part). As I states in a previous post I was an iPhone hater but I am soooo glad I was wrong. No phone is perfect but I look for future possibility and I really belive the iPhone has so much potential. I am looking forward to what Apple has in store.
    Thank you for your thoughtful, generous, and informative response.
    05-18-2009 09:10 PM
    had the Palm Centro.. then got the Bold before getting an iPhone not even 2 months later..
    05-18-2009 11:12 PM
    great choice, I love it, I feel like I am naked without it
    05-18-2009 11:49 PM
    I had the 1st Gen Iphone lol
    05-19-2009 04:19 PM
    I had the 1st Gen Iphone lol
    Me too but no one has told me the joke.
    05-19-2009 05:57 PM
988 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD