What phone did you have before your iPhone?

macenzo

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I never wanted a gsm phone.. not much of a 'caller', just my home phone was enough..

Until the iPhone..
I have my first gsm the 3GS for almost a year now and i love it!
The phone function is the least used i think, iPod, safari, mail the most,
and i really like trying out new apps.

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
iphone 2g, iphone 3g, iphone 3gs, blackberry 8320, blackberry 8900, blackberry BOLD 9000, Blackberry BOLD 9700, HTC HD2 (running android), and now my beloved Iphone4...

ARNOLDCOP

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
The last one before mi iPfone 3GS, it was a Blackberry pearl, and before that a TON of phones of everybrand. I'm a cell phone dependant since 1997.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Years ago, before the first iPhone came out, I was rocking a Palm Treo 700wx and a BB curve (8120 I think it was). I remember waiting in line all day for the first iPhone (4GB, lol) and thought it was the best thing in the world...

And since then, with the exception of the 3GS (which I got just walking into the AT&T store the day of release), me and the wife have enjoyed braving the masses and setting up shop every time for a new iPhone on release day morning.

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile Dash: a nice phone at the time, but once the iPhone 3G was out, I haven't wanted another device since (except the 3GS and iPhone 4). :)

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I had the blackberry storm (what a terrible phone) before I got my 3GS loved the phone so much that i had to get an iPhone 4.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Blackjack i607, still miss the ability to blue tooth music over to my bluetooth receiver on my stereo and control the volume with the phone. (iphone will bluetooth over but no volume control)

Also miss being able to save /edit word documents on the phone and drag and drop files.

But I can live without for the much much more the iPhone gives.

Miggs2002

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
i have always had nokias, then as my network didn't have the iPhone available i went for what i thought was a good comparison phone, the BB storm, i had that 3 days and threw it back at the staff in the shop, i then got an N96 on upgrade, promptly sold without breaking the seal on the box, went to my local iPhone retailer and bought the 3G outright, JB it and had that till the iPhone 4 came out, how i ever went without the iPhone in my life before i will never know, it's the only phone i have had in the 8 years of contract phones and 14 years of mobile phones in general that i haven't been bored of after 2 weeks.

wkr08

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the Blackberry Bold 9000. At the time I got it in early 2009 I was debating between it and the iPhone. After about 6 months with it, I knew I would eventually want/get an iPhone. So when the iPhone 4 came out, it was time to upgrade.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice