iPhone Photos - Show off you pics taken with your iPhone here!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Show off your pictures taken with your new phones here!

New car and on lake Michigan from last week.

*lake picture is kinda fuzzy, I'll post better ones later - have to get to the race track for the NASCAR race now. :)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'm surprised no one has posted any pics so far.

Here are some pics from the race yesterday that actually look a lot better with the new phone.

manho1dup

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
You know ppl complain about the iPhone camera is poor and does not take good pictures. IMO, I think the camera takes decent pictures. It is not like my 10MP Canon but it is still good. Bad Ash's pics that he took are very good quality. Nice pics.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Ok, my previous lake picture was not even from the iPhone... I knew something was not right. Here is one taken with the iPhone last week. {Big improvement}

Snafu#IM

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
2675447157_d6da04f03f.jpg

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
iPhone 3G Camera Panoramas!

Fooling around with the iPhone 3G a while back when I was traveling. I wanted to see if I could take a decent panorama with it. So, I stood in place, took the furthest left-most picture I could, then rotated as smoothly as possible and kept taking pictures at short intervals (using landmarks to keep an overlap).

When I was done, I had 7-10 pictures of each scene. When I got back, I dropped them into Photoshop's auto combine tool, and the results were actually better than I expected!

(Good light is key with the iPhone camera, of course.)

Anyone else ever try this?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Fooling around with the iPhone 3G a while back when I was traveling. I wanted to see if I could take a decent panorama with it. So, I stood in place, took the furthest left-most picture I could, then rotated as smoothly as possible and kept taking pictures at short intervals (using landmarks to keep an overlap).

When I was done, I had 7-10 pictures of each scene. When I got back, I dropped them into Photoshop's auto combine tool, and the results were actually better than I expected!

(Good light is key with the iPhone camera, of course.)

Anyone else ever try this?

That's pretty cool.... I'm shocked Apple has never added some "features" to the camera app. Can't be that tough...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I tried to get this thread started a while back but it never took off. See if more people post pictures here since our forum community has grown a lot since then.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
View from a friends vacation place in San Diego

iphone_6.jpg

Jimmy Eat World at the Metro in Chicago 2/28/09

iphone_3.jpg

Great advertisements for Corn Doggy Goodness

iphone_5.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics