I waited since 11:30 P.M. last night. My mom had to come in the morning because she's the primary account holder. Because I'm 19 and haven't established that much credit, but...

Get this! While we were waiting in line, the couple in front of us let their friends join them in line. (Their friends just arrived that morning.) And guess who we saw? This guy who had a huge crush on my mom in junior high in New York. She moved to California, and he's here too? In line for the iPhone in California. How crazy is that?
    Last edited by iLoveiPhones; 07-11-2008 at 07:20 PM.
    07-11-2008 07:13 PM
    Was it a nice reunion of sorts? Who was blushing?

What are you doing in line anyway? Did you not win the iPhone 3G?
    07-12-2008 02:16 AM
    I waited since 11:30 P.M. last night. My mom had to come in the morning because she's the primary account holder. Because I'm 19 and haven't established that much credit, but...

Get this! While we were waiting in line, the couple in front of us let their friends join them in line. (Their friends just arrived that morning.) And guess who we saw? This guy who had a huge crush on my mom in junior high in New York. She moved to California, and he's here too? In line for the iPhone in California. How crazy is that?
    eww stalker (congtats again on the win too)
    07-12-2008 04:15 AM
    Get this! While we were waiting in line, the couple in front of us let their friends join them in line.
    Is that when you gouged their eyes out with a spoon?
    07-12-2008 06:49 AM
    craziest thing that happened to me, hmm... I was standing in front of the sprint store waiting for apple to open and my sprint phone couldn't get a signal
    07-12-2008 09:14 AM
    craziest thing that happened to me, hmm... I was standing in front of the sprint store waiting for apple to open and my sprint phone couldn't get a signal
    LMAO!!!
    07-12-2008 11:25 AM
    The craziest thing happened to me too. I waited in line for 4 hours at ATT, then once i got home and tried to activate my phone, itunes wasn't responding. And it stayed that way for awhile. Then once I was activated, my sims were registered with ATT's systems wrong and had to go through 5 mentally bankrupt representatives("Sir, from the best of my knowledge, iTunes is for applications, and you can't activate the phone; it doesn't matter that everyone you know go it to do so" FAIL). I finally got the issue resolved when I got an intelligent rep that didn't want to tell me she knew more about the iphone than me, and instead focused on what she knew about ATT. She manually reregistered my sims and got my phones working. So, I've verified there is exactly one person that isn't a troll working ATT telephone services.
    07-12-2008 11:45 AM
    Was it a nice reunion of sorts? Who was blushing?

What are you doing in line anyway? Did you not win the iPhone 3G?
    I did. A gift card was given to me and I had to purchase it at the store.
    07-13-2008 02:31 PM
    Is that when you gouged their eyes out with a spoon?
    I was upset. But not that much. They let about about a good 6 people hop in line with them before we went in.
    07-13-2008 02:35 PM
    I was upset. But not that much. They let about about a good 6 people hop in line with them before we went in.
    What! I never would have let that go down. I am not a crazy apple fan, but that is just rude to cut in line. Especially when you are competing for a limited number of phones.
    07-14-2008 01:47 AM
    Craziest this that happened to me.... A guy in a SLK 500 Drives parks in front of the store and starts telling all of us how he will give us his old iPhone for one of the first 6 spots in line. We all laughed at him.

He got in his car and pulled off, tires screeching and all.

HAHA
    07-14-2008 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD