My fiance and I took our iPods. I brought lots of snacks, a Monster, and some water. So we ate a bunch. I brought some playing cards and played Poker, I checked the iPhone Blog forum , and rested a whole bunch.

How about you? Did you have a good time? Any funny stores to tell?

Someone brought a guitar.... he just all of a sudden busted out this song about Tacos... was... pretty...interesting. Also there was this guy dancing all over the place. And this group of people who kept going to Del Taco and talking about buying $100 worth of churros.

Ah, what a night...
    07-11-2008 06:52 PM
    laptop & tried to get some work done. Due to iTunes being bogged down it was taking forever so we had 30-45 minutes between line shuffles. Shot the bull with some of the other folks for a little and spent a little time reading iPhone blogs.
    07-11-2008 07:24 PM
    I just talked to the guys waiting with me. We talked about our iPhone experiences and what color and size we'd be getting.
    07-11-2008 07:47 PM
    I read the latest ESPN: The Magazine, front to back!
    07-11-2008 07:55 PM
    Just stood there for like...um...3 hours.
    07-11-2008 11:48 PM
    I was writing college application essays, watching the blogs for breaking iPhone news, reading about Freddie Mac and all of our economy's failures, and scaring people out of line in-front of me(not with physical threats, but by seeding rumors). It was fun.

There is a great rapport amongst mac users. It's like belonging to a religion of all things binary.
    07-12-2008 12:01 PM
    My fiance and I took our iPods. I brought lots of snacks, a Monster, and some water. So we ate a bunch. I brought some playing cards and played Poker, I checked the iPhone Blog forum , and rested a whole bunch.

How about you? Did you have a good time? Any funny stores to tell?

Someone brought a guitar.... he just all of a sudden busted out this song about Tacos... was... pretty...interesting. Also there was this guy dancing all over the place. And this group of people who kept going to Del Taco and talking about buying $100 worth of churros.

Ah, what a night...
    I used my old iPhone with the 2.0 software and the new AIM application to chat with my sister.
    07-12-2008 05:29 PM
    I was lucky. Went down at like 9 am and got in line. The man directly in front of me had been there since before 8, he was a freaking nutcase. I had a friend who ended up showing up to the same store though so he kept me company.

Waited in line for about 2 hours. Spent another 45 in the store while they tried to activate it. Ended up going home and activating myself.
    07-14-2008 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD