View Poll Results: Does your new iPhone have a yellow tint?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... and it is STRONG!

0 0%
  • Yes... but it is like Beer Pee... slightly watered down.

4 22.22%
  • No.

14 77.78%
    I had 2 dead pixels as well, and I exchanged without a problem. Don't live with it no matter how small, take it back and get one that doesn't have any.
    Oh this thread is bringing back bad memories for me... I had to exchange like 3 phones in a row due to dead pixels... what I nightmare. The 3g was all good for me though. Guess I got lucky.
    07-13-2008 02:37 PM
    take it back, they gave me a new one
    I am taking it back tomorrow, I called them today and they told me to make an appointment with the Genius Bar. Made my appointment for noon tomorrow and will be getting a new one. I also checked stock tonight and it shows they have them in stock.
    07-14-2008 12:51 AM
    dloveprod, did they give you a new phone in a white box, right? It's just a spare phone, but it's new? They didn't give a brand new one in a new box, they went got one in a smaller white box.
    07-14-2008 05:57 PM
    dloveprod, did they give you a new phone in a white box, right? It's just a spare phone, but it's new? They didn't give a brand new one in a new box, they went got one in a smaller white box.
    they gave me one out a brand new box, I don't think they had any replacements in the white boxes in stock yet
    07-16-2008 11:23 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD