Is anyone waiting in line tonight?

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone is waiting in line tonight? I'm going tonight to my local Apple store with my fiance. It's 9:38 P.M. over here and I'm heading over there in few hours.

So how about you? Are you waiting in line for the iPhone 3G tonight?

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
If you get this before you go... make sure to take pics and post! Hope you have a blast tonight! I'm kinda jealous. I haven't done anything fun like that in a long time. I miss hanging out all night to get great concert tickets and such.

manho1dup

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
No more camping overnight for me. Last time I camped out for something was a Wii on launch day. I think I'm just going to stroll into my local Apple store tomorrow afternoon and pick one up.

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone is waiting in line tonight? I'm going tonight to my local Apple store with my fiance. It's 9:38 P.M. over here and I'm heading over there in few hours.

So how about you? Are you waiting in line for the iPhone 3G tonight?

So that gift card is really burning a hole in your pocket huh:D I'm not waiting in line but I will be waiting ... till Christmas:eek:

Have fun

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
I went past my local att store at 1 am, it was clear so i am gonna head for the apple store at 6:45, I called mall security yesterday and they told me which door would be open to get in the mall early. They had to put me on hold to figure it out, so it seems like not many ppl had called them. I might get in and out quick

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
If you get this before you go... make sure to take pics and post! Hope you have a blast tonight! I'm kinda jealous. I haven't done anything fun like that in a long time. I miss hanging out all night to get great concert tickets and such.

Thank you! Actually I'm in line right now and everyone is sleeping. I will definately take some pictures and share them with everyone.

So you used to wait for concert tickets? Sounds like fun! For what bands? This is actually my first time waiting overnight for something.

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
So that gift card is really burning a hole in your pocket huh:D I'm not waiting in line but I will be waiting ... till Christmas:eek:

Have fun

Thanks! Ya I wanted to get it soon because I didn't want to go through the stress of checking store availability.

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
No more camping overnight for me. Last time I camped out for something was a Wii on launch day. I think I'm just going to stroll into my local Apple store tomorrow afternoon and pick one up.

Ya I hear ya! Did you bring a lounge chair when you camped out? Since this was my first time I didnt know what to bring. I brought food and water. But I regret not bringing a chair. I brought a pillow and blankets. And boy do I regret it. My back is achin! Its worth it though. :D

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I was in line at 5:00 am and probably got there 1 hour too late to get a 16GB. ATT manager was nice enough to come out, count who wanted what and I missed a black 16GB by 4 people. Apple Store in Columbia, MD has 200 queued up and I didn't have my laptop with me to work. The DC stores will be nuts (2 in Bethesda and 1 in Annapolis) and all the AT&T store were limited to 40-50 unites max (idiots). So....I may try the Towson store later this afternoon since they had inventory through the whole weekend last year. Good luck to everyone else.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
On line... They're counting. Wish they would just tell us the amount of 16GBs they have... I'm 54 at the at+t store?

jmeiners

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
I am not getting mine until August, but on may way into the office today i detoured past an Apple store in Deer Park, IL (Chicago suburb) and there were about 100 -150 people in line as of 6:30 AM. On the same route I pass right by an AT&T store and there were only a dozen people on line so there seems to be more interest in getting it directly from the Apple store. Maybe there is a feeling that the supply will be greater.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I got mine, I got mine. I was the first person there at 5:21. Then buy about 6am we had about 10 people. By 8am there was quite the line at the AT&T store. I could see the Apple store and there line was longer. But anyway I was in a 8a, and 8:29 not to bad for having to port over. This thing is SWEET! :D

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
final tally.. i was on line at 6am... store opens at 8am... i get into store at 930... OUT BY 1130!!!

they totally screwed the pooch with my activation... created 2 accounts at one point... i left, came back... ugh... what a nightmere...

i will never go to an at&t store again!

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
final tally.. i was on line at 6am... store opens at 8am... i get into store at 930... OUT BY 1130!!!

they totally screwed the pooch with my activation... created 2 accounts at one point... i left, came back... ugh... what a nightmere...

i will never go to an at&t store again!

Yikes! That sounded like a nightmare. I went to the Apple store and they just sent me home because their system was down. Today was pretty hectic. I slept on the floor with my pillows and blanket and I'm jacked up...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2