This just in - I have the green light for the 3G iPhone !!!

HawaiiMacAddict

Jun 27, 2008
home.hawaii.rr.com
Aloha everyone,

It is a bit pretentious of me to start a thread on this topic, but I was prepared to either win this site's 3G iPhone contest or be forced to wait until next year to get a new iPhone - I don't do the books, and the concern was the added monthly cost for the data plan. Well, my wife and I discussed the 3G iPhone launch a bit tonight, and she gave me the green light to purchase the 16GB 3G iPhone !!! Man, am I stoked :D It's not as if my current iPhone is bad or anything, but I do like having the newest toys as they become available!

Of course, if I do win the free 3G iPhone from theiphoneblog.com, I'll save $300 hehehe :D

HawaiiMacAddict

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Well you are a luckier man than I my friend:eek:. My wife is prego so we are saving $ for the new arrival and all of the medical bills so it looks like I will probably be waiting until Christmas for mine:) But when it comes down to it I would rather have our baby boy than a phone (yes even the new iPhone:p). Yep we just found out its a boy so that made my day!

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Hawaii, this is how excited I was a few weeks ago when I too got the green light from my wife. Its almost a sense of accomplishment. Lol..

joshboldman

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Hawaii, this is how excited I was a few weeks ago when I too got the green light from my wife. Its almost a sense of accomplishment. Lol..

So true! Honestly, it's a little funny how we all had to ask our wives. It's like being 7 years old again at Toys R Us, isn't it? Anyway, I'm glad we can all celebrate our wives understanding our gadget obsession.

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
Congrats on the new addition. I'm not married so I'm getting one for sure.

me either so i am too, although I might have to work an extra day on the weekend here and there to pay at&t more money than I am paying now for phone service, but it will be worth it, at least i hope it will be

hobyphone

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I got the green light from my wife by agreeing to hold out last year. Went a year without an iPhone now, so she's not going to ask me to go any longer :)

Oh, and she may get one in a few months (we're on separate plans and hers hasn't ended yet).

dstrauss#IM

Sep 20, 1999
Visit site
Well you are a luckier man than I my friend:eek:. My wife is prego so we are saving $ for the new arrival and all of the medical bills so it looks like I will probably be waiting until Christmas for mine:) But when it comes down to it I would rather have our baby boy than a phone (yes even the new iPhone:p). Yep we just found out its a boy so that made my day!

Congratulations! And you'll actually be a lucky fellow because I still think iPhone 3g Pro is in the works with a 32gb surprise for the Christmas season. ;)

HawaiiMacAddict

Jun 27, 2008
home.hawaii.rr.com
Aloha burnsaa,

You, my friend, are a much much luckier man than I - even if I am getting the new iPhone. My wife and I were unable to have children (not for lack of trying, however :D), and as such I can echo your sentiment with respect to which you desire more than the other. Congratulations on the new addition - you'll get your iPhone later on (as you mentioned), but having a son - wow! Way to go!

HawaiiMacAddict

Cool Cat

Dec 16, 2004
www.muelver.us
I didn't have to ask my wife. I told her I was getting one this time, then I decided to get her one too. She's not too happy that we have to pay a ton in ETFs to VZW, neither am I, but this is going to be the best way for us to go.

AZMerf

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site

With all those bills, what's another $300 or so. Your wife would never even notice it. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods