Im planning on getting to an att store at 5 and hoping the lines are not too long.
    07-05-2008 04:21 PM
    That is nuts! I am going in at around 8 am I might drive by at 7 am or after just to see if there is a line forming or not. If so I will get in the line. I don't have to work that day so my day is totally open.
    07-05-2008 04:41 PM
    Im planning on showing up an hour before they open up. Don't think they should have a line. Might drive by the night before on the way home to see if anyone is already there.
    07-05-2008 05:11 PM
    This will be my first iPhone and needless to say, I'm ecstatic!!! I plan on waiting at around 5-6 in the morning and hope I'm close to first in line! I don't see a lot of people waiting for this phone to come out in my town. But then again, ya never know.
    07-05-2008 05:14 PM
    Even if I did manage to get out of my Verizon contract a month early, I'd just sleep in and probably hope to get there by the time the lines die down. Everyone's saying last year stores didn't sell out for a few days. If I do get out of my contract I'd probably go after the initial store opening, but before the "early lunch" a bunch of people will probably take, so around 10am or so.
    07-05-2008 05:16 PM
    I work, so I'll just be going to the Apple store after I get off work. Sounds like a fun Friday night to me
    07-05-2008 05:53 PM
    You know what's so weird guys, I didn't start this thread and it's saying that I did.
    I wonder if someone logged into my account?
    07-06-2008 02:15 PM
    I work, so I'll just be going to the Apple store after I get off work. Sounds like a fun Friday night to me
    It does. I can't wait!
    07-06-2008 02:15 PM
    You know what's so weird guys, I didn't start this thread and it's saying that I did.
    I wonder if someone logged into my account?
    Yes I was wondering about that, because I started the thread. But I think the Mod's merged your thread and mine.
    07-06-2008 02:21 PM
    Yes I was wondering about that, because I started the thread. But I think the Mod's merged your thread and mine.
    That make sense, because our threads were about lines. I'm relieved, I thought someone logged into my account and started a thread.

Thanks for telling me Hermdog
    07-06-2008 02:28 PM
    In reference to that video posted in the article...

That guy looked like an ***** being interviewed and eating an apple. He was talking with his mouth full about some petition. I couldn't even understand him.
    07-06-2008 02:33 PM
    Yeah, they were merged. Similar topics that's all.
    07-06-2008 03:18 PM
    I might drive past the store near me a couple hours before they open just to see if I need to stay, if there is not a mob of people I'll prob come back home for a min since its just down the street, if I see ppl out i'll park and camp
    07-06-2008 04:15 PM
    I might drive past the store near me a couple hours before they open just to see if I need to stay, if there is not a mob of people I'll prob come back home for a min since its just down the street, if I see ppl out i'll park and camp
    My plan 100%. This is what I will be doing.
    07-06-2008 05:59 PM
    While I would not stand in line for an iPhone, I did once get in line at Best Buy for a Wii for my great nieces. I brought a folding chair for comfort and my iPhone for amusement and communication. After a little while, the manager came out and gave me a voucher for my place in line, so that I could go get breakfast without losing my place. While I probably would not do it for an iPhone for myself, it was kind of fun. My nieces were pleased. Last I heard, the Wii still had not been setup.
    07-06-2008 07:17 PM
    Last I heard, the Wii still had not been setup.
    aargh... thats funny
    07-06-2008 07:22 PM
    aargh... thats funny
    Glad you appreciated it.
    07-07-2008 10:24 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD