I have a blackberry pearl 8100 and I am really disappointed with it. Yea, its really attractive, but the software is absolutely horrendous. Like I honestly want to severely reprimand whoever thought it was okay to release the OS.

ugggghhh i wish i was eligible to upgrade to the iphone.
    07-06-2008 02:53 PM
    i have a samsung a920, i'll miss mms, I rarely use video recording but i bet I will want to on the iphone, my gps doesn't work that well too often and takes forever to load so google maps might work well for a while, i don't have copy and paste on my phone but I do have a dell axim x3 that I use every once in a while and copy n paste does come in handy, the main thing is mms
    07-06-2008 06:30 PM
    Same here, I had Helio's service. I had the Ocean. What I didn't like about the ocean was it's Youtube player. The videos were really choppy and pixelated.
    I wish the iPhone had a better text plan. I heard that the starter iPhone plan for the 3G isn't going to include text.

Yeah it was awful they really made it look better on there site and TV and mine would freeze, there youtube was awful.

Yeah, the textplan for the iphone is just too greedy but I need it and they know it.
    07-06-2008 07:02 PM
    Yeah it was awful they really made it look better on there site and TV and mine would freeze, there youtube was awful.

Yeah, the textplan for the iphone is just too greedy but I need it and they know it.
    Ya a better text plan for the iPhone would be great. I wonder how much the iPhone text plans are going to be.

Also did you hear that Helio got bought by Virgin Mobile? I think all of Helio's customers have to pay an early termination fee and theres nothing you can do about it.
    07-06-2008 07:57 PM
    I'm coming from a Treo 700p. I think I'll most miss copy and paste, video record, and MMS.

Now I think I'll stop reading this thread before I change my mind about switching!
    07-06-2008 08:15 PM
    Ya a better text plan for the iPhone would be great. I wonder how much the iPhone text plans are going to be.

Also did you hear that Helio got bought by Virgin Mobile? I think all of Helio's customers have to pay an early termination fee and theres nothing you can do about it.

Yeah I know, if my memory is correct you have to add on a extra $5 for a 200 dollar text plan which is horrible when I had unlimited. And I believe in another plan it's $20 extra for unlimited texting...

And as for Virgin Mobile I think they had to do it so they wouldn't die out...
    You dont HAVE to pay an early termination fee and it doesn't affect your contract and it's still a lot to cancel

I got my info about it from here
    Heliocity - The Unofficial Helio Community
    07-06-2008 08:34 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD