24K Gold Sayn Design iPhone for $8,500...YIKES!

Kupe#WP

Jul 28, 2000
Visit site
yea, i saw this a while ago.
but i still don't like the home button.
When in comes to bling, if you're in for a penny, you're in for a pound! That button's got to stay!
h22kai said:
Talk about scratches!!! 24 Carat gold? That phone would be a mess as soon as you stuck it in your purse/pocket.
But you could have your valet buff out the scratches every night so it would look like new each morning. :cool:

marys

Jul 2, 2008
Visit site
That's very cool. But did they chose the right place to sell such an upmarket product? I mean, on eBay?! Only if they have more than one. A better place would have been at luxury shows.

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
"This item has ended with Buy it Now" lol... wow that's nuts.

Edit: and heck... for that price you think they could at least throw in some $100 good quality headphones, whether they're gold plated or not, lol.

Last edited:

michi_love

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
There's no way in h*** I would buy that. First of all, gold is, yes, incredibly GAUDY. Second of all, I would be doubly paranoid about carrying around an $8500 iPhone. That's just overkill. It would look better on display than actually using it.

Jul 2, 2008
Visit site
Wow, amazing I know Pharrell does this to alot of his phones and really anything but this to me is defiantly not something a normal person should have or even someone trying to impress people. If you want an iphone like that then you better love that thing for life

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Yea it is pretty gaudy, I can see someone like Dontalla Versace getting her iPhone in gold. Gold is softer than aluminum, so it would get beat up faster. I don't get it why someone would pay almost $9,000 for that. A black 8GB 3G iPhone is definately good enough for me :)

Mihai

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Yea it is pretty gaudy, I can see someone like Dontalla Versace getting her iPhone in gold. Gold is softer than aluminum, so it would get beat up faster. I don't get it why someone would pay almost $9,000 for that. A black 8GB 3G iPhone is definately good enough for me :)

It's obvious that it's not for average people. If you buy that it's for showing off purposes. So celebrities are their target ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner