This is for all you iPhoneaholics

Kupe#WP

Jul 28, 2000
Visit site
Are you related to electriicdigits? Did you just gain access to the internet? Did you know this video is more than a year old? Are you a complete noob in the digital world? :rolleyes:

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Are you related to electriicdigits? Did you just gain access to the internet? Did you know this video is more than a year old? Are you a complete noob in the digital world? :rolleyes:

No.
No.
Incorrect it was released July 5th, 2007. So it's not more than a year old.
No.

I just thought others may enjoy the humor and insanity of being bit by the iPhone bug.

I apologize if I inconvenienced you your uberness! :rolleyes:

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
I for one have never seen this and I LOVED IT!!!! Thank you for posting. It made 3:17 of the wait until I can get an iPhone more bearable! Completely hilarious and captures exactly how I feel as I wait with my six year old phone (my most recent phone was stolen and I had to use an OLD backup) for the new iPhone. Still rings true (except for the $500+ upfront cost!!!)
Thank you again!

IrishJK09

May 30, 2008
Visit site

Yeah, because this forum is so full of life and is so drowned with repeat topics from a year ago that this actually presents a problem....

Who cares if it is old. I have never seen it and I am sure many others haven't either. Not to mention, it adds activity to the board, which is something it desperately needs.

hey_WILL

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
i have never seent that picture of the iphone where it says "say hello to the iphone". it looks so sick there. i enjoyed the video as well.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
i've seen this video before, but to be honest, haven't watched it since July 5th, 2007, Great find! hilarious!

michi_love

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
That would be me... willing to sing and embarrass myself all in the name of iPhone hehe I've never seen the video and it was shocking to see that many people lined up even though I know that is a VERY busy store location.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Yes, when I think I'm going to loose my mind with how many days are left, I watch this video to calm me.

Are we there yet!?!?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro