do you believe the freebies for the new iphone?

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
If they are ads on Myspace probably not, when it comes to those ads you have to sign up with certain companies and buy a minimum of whichever products they advertise to qualify. But if your talking about the iPhone Blog contest, all you have to do is post 20 posts in the iPhone forum before July 11th to be entered to win an iPhone 3G. And they can't be filler posts. (meaning just random posts that have nothing to do with the iPhone, advertisements, or reposting the same thing. Stuff like that)

joshboldman

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Not likely

Yeah, I had a friend of mine try that "Win a free XBOX 360" a few months ago... It ended up being a total scam and now he's dealing with identity theft issues like you wouldn't believe. Best bet it to stay away unless you're familiar with the site that's offering it the giveaway.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I agree one million percent - having your identity tampered with is not worth the extremely small chance that you'll get something for free. It'll cost you thousands if not more to fix that one.

joshboldman

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
I agree one million percent - having your identity tampered with is not worth the extremely small chance that you'll get something for free. It'll cost you thousands if not more to fix that one.

When I say he is miserable, it's a total understatement. He found out about it all when he didn't get approved for a car loan. Talk about a bad time to find out that you've been screwed...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen