does the first iphone have a sim card?
    06-29-2008 01:40 AM
    Yes. And apparently there were enough complaints about getting the SIM card out to prompt Apple to release the 3G with a SIM ejector tool... which is speculated to be a glamorized paperclip.
    Fun for the whole family!
    06-29-2008 01:47 AM
    Yes it does. The first iPhone comes with a sim tray that can be opened with a paper clip. And wow h22kai I'm surprised Apple is including a SIM ejector tool (I thought Apple didn't want people unlocking it). Any time I talked to an Apple representative they told me that the SIM card wasn't meant to be taken out.
    06-29-2008 01:58 AM
    There are times when the sim card needs to be removed. One obvious time is when you upgrade to the 3G; another time is when you have to send the phone in for repair and use a replacement phone.

Yes it does. The first iPhone comes with a sim tray that can be opened with a paper clip. And wow h22kai I'm surprised Apple is including a SIM ejector tool (I thought Apple didn't want people unlocking it). Any time I talked to an Apple representative they told me that the SIM card wasn't meant to be taken out.
    06-29-2008 09:31 AM
    Sim ejector tool = small paper clip...
    06-29-2008 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD