Indeed! It's almost here... so... close... 5 more agonizing days I keep watching unboxing clips on youtube. Sad huh?? hehhe I can't wait till it's my turn
    Yeah . . . 3 days . . . at least i have something else to think about. the counselors jacked up my schedule so i have to fix that. Then i have to pick up my books and get an ID that says JR. on it . . . these few days are
    07-07-2008 01:51 PM
    I think about it when I wake up and before I go to bed, I wish I could just sleep til friday, it would be so much easier, I don't know what i'm gonna do after I get one, i haven't been this obsessed about anything in a while, I hope I am able to sleep Thursday night
    And I thought I was O/C.
    07-07-2008 02:38 PM
    I just saw this on another site today. It looks like the internal training and info sessions will commence tomorrow at Apple stores. That is if Apple follows its historical pattern.

Apple retail preps for July 11 iPhone 3G rollout - iPhone Atlas
    07-07-2008 02:47 PM
    I just saw this on another site today. It looks like the internal training and info sessions will commence tomorrow at Apple stores. That is if Apple follows its historical pattern.

Apple retail preps for July 11 iPhone 3G rollout - iPhone Atlas
    hooray for no more misinformation!

i hate it when i know more than the people at the Apple Store
    07-07-2008 07:23 PM
    it's sad.
    i was hoping i was gonna get something to keep me busy for the next few days, but nothing has come up. plus, 95% of my friends are leaving tomorrow. so that will just make the days longer...
    do you think if i hit up an apple store at like 930 it will be cleared out of any line waiters?
    07-07-2008 08:55 PM
    it's sad.
    i was hoping i was gonna get something to keep me busy for the next few days, but nothing has come up. plus, 95% of my friends are leaving tomorrow. so that will just make the days longer...
    do you think if i hit up an apple store at like 930 it will be cleared out of any line waiters?
    hahaha . . . i have an idea . . .

on G4 they have like all day marathons of COPS. that sucked up my whole day yesterday . . . come 7 i was like "WHAT?! where did all that time go?"
    07-07-2008 11:46 PM
    it's sad.
    September 30? Yes, I am pretty sure that there will no longer be any one in line by then. By then they will have worked all the bugs out of the in-store activation. Of course, if the phone is a success, by then they may not have any.

Saturday we can come here and read all the horror stories, including the brags from people where everything went really well.

As long as the update to 2.0 works, I do not much care what happens in the stores.
    07-08-2008 07:52 AM
    holy crap! me too! i was sitting on my couch watching the keynote, they went through all the stuff and then they brought up the iphone, told us the date, i thought he said june 11. i threw my arms up in the air and yelled. but then i thought about it. wondered.. then rewinded the keynote and almost cried
    Me too! June 11th was a sad day... but thank God in 2 days it's coming out!
    07-09-2008 01:58 PM
    One more day, just 32 hours and I'll finally have an iPhone. Sweet.
    07-10-2008 01:10 AM
    i am focused on getting through this day, im gonna eat=30 minutes, mow the lawn=2 hours (my neighbors, too), sleep=2 hours, and then i don't know what to do from there..by then its only 4, maybe i will just eat some more..
    oh and 930 was 9:30, not 9/30..
    07-10-2008 10:36 AM
110 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD