iPhone not holding web pages

inertialnav

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I've noticed that my 8GB phone doesn't hold Safari pages over the last couple of weeks on Edge or WiFi. I discussed this with my brother who lives in a completely different state (he purchased a 16GB version in early May) and he's having the same problems.

Both of us have over 2GB free on the device. Anyone else having similar issues?

inertialnav

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
It will begin to load the page, then quit and return to the home screen of the phone. iPhone specific pages don't seem to have this problem.

inertialnav

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
It will begin to load the page, then quit and return to the home screen of the phone. iPhone specific pages don't seem to have this problem.

RolloM

Jan 2, 2004
Visit site
Have you jailbroken your phone? That could cause some issues.
You could also try a restore.

I have never heard about issues caused by jailbreaking itself, at least not regarding mobile safari. Please do not support Apples "FUD" campaign...

Have you tried emptying the cache? (Under settings, Safari). This did the job for me.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I have never heard about issues caused by jailbreaking itself, at least not regarding mobile safari. Please do not support Apples "FUD" campaign...

Have you tried emptying the cache? (Under settings, Safari). This did the job for me.

I'm not saying DON'T jailbreak, if you want to by all means. It does compromise stability, I've experienced it first hand with my old iPod touch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods