How much are you willing to pay for iPhone Apps?

How much are you willing to pay for iPhone Apps?

• $0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1.99 - $3.99

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • $4 - $5.99

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • $6 - $7.99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > $7.99

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
That would be cool if we had some type of office productivity tool. I could find Excel or Numbers very useful on the iPhone. These are massive applications, so lets see if anyone will try to make some type of office suite for it. This will truly please enterprises, allowing their workers to edit docs on the fly.

IrishJK09

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Is this a family site? ;) I'm kidding, of course!

If DataViz brought full MS Office functionality OR if Apple brought full iWork functionality to the iPhone, I'd be willing to pony-up a lot more than $8.00! I'd love to see iWorks and BT keyboard support!

My $0.02,

Bill

DataViz is rumored to be playing with iPhone development ideas... I am keeping my fingers crossed for Docs to Go: iPhone Edition. I will honestly say that I don't need document editing/creation software often, but when I do, I HATE not having it.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
From a MacRumors article about App pricing:

While Apple does give a wide range of pricing options, pricing is restricted to between $0.99 to $999.99 with increments ranging of $1 to $100 depending on relative price differences. Alternatively, applications can also be given away for free. Only a handful of developers have publicly announced specific prices for their iPhone applications, but it appears iPhone games are starting to settle around $9.99.

http://www.macrumors.com/2008/06/12/iphone-app-pricing-and-submission-process/

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Games aren't all the useful. If it is a useful killer app. $25 is what I'd expect to pay. If documents to go makes a app, it will be anywhere from $30 -90. It sounds like some posters aren't from the smartphone world. Software ain't free.

IrishJK09

May 30, 2008
Visit site
The Blackberry Bold is close, but still a year or two behind the iPhone's interface.

The BlackBerry interface is the worst case of lipstick on a pig I have personally used. At least with Windows Mobile you can skin the UI to look and act completely different... With BlackBerry you are pretty much stuck with a handful of themes, and regardless of theme, they all hide the same exact menu driven interface.

I say this and I am a BlackBerry fan that has been using them for a good amount of time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73