Here we go guys.
    Apple sure knows how to create hype (by doing nothing).

So my question is, are your wallets ready? How much are you going to spend on whatever Apple unveils?
    06-09-2008 10:35 AM
    I'm hoping for a heavily subsidized iPhone, maybe 200-300, that's probably all that I'll buy from today's unveiling.
    06-09-2008 11:06 AM
    Without a doubt, if it is $200, I will ABSOLUTELY purchase it today, tomorrow, whenever it is available.
    06-09-2008 11:20 AM
    USA Today had an article pretty much confirming that the starting price will be $199 subsidized for the 3G iPhone. This is great news! I will definitely be renewing my contract for this.
    06-09-2008 11:36 AM
    USA Today had an article pretty much confirming that the starting price will be $199 subsidized for the 3G iPhone. This is great news! I will definitely be renewing my contract for this.
    If you buy at the Apple store, how will that work?
    06-09-2008 11:38 AM
    If you buy at the Apple store, how will that work?
    I don't think it will. I think you have to buy it from AT&T store. Think about it... you can't buy a subsidized iPhone online unless you renew your contract as well. Unless Apple lets you renew your contract in store, I don't see a subsidized price at Apple.
    06-09-2008 12:24 PM
    I didn't think this would be a subsidized phone but considering all the talk about this and the interest the carriers have in making it happen, then maybe the rumors are true. I'm not sure how they will do this but one thing is for sure Apple will not let all there sales be taken over by AT&T stores. If it's subsidized Apple will make sure you can get that subsidy whether you buy from AT&T or Apple and I've no doubt it wont be some crappy rebate that gets denied at the drop of a hat like every other cell caries rebates do.
    06-09-2008 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD