WWDC tomorrow

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
So with the WWDC tomorrow and Steve Jobs being the way he is, what do you guys think is going to be the order of exciting announcements? Aside from just the iphone they normally have a lot to release and i hear a lot of talk about lots of things that Apple is looking to release this year. I really would like to watch the entire thing but i just wanna watch the part where Steve gets all excited and starts rubbing his hands together like a evil mastermind because hes about to tell us that the iphone is getting better then it already is... my guess it will be the end and be the biggest annoucement

IrishJK09

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Depends on what this year's "one more thing" ends up being. If they are releasing some huge, completely new product, it will take center stage and probably be last. If they aren't, which I doubt, the iPhone will probably be last. Either way, the iPhone is most likely going to be the second to last, or outright last, thing talked about.

In my humble opinion of course.

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I don't think the iPhone will be last just because everybody already knows about it, and they need something else, something unexpected, for the "one more thing." Although it looks like there will be a significant update regarding .Mac/MobileMe, I hope that's not the "one more thing" either. I'm sure he'll start off with the numbers about billions of songs sold, percentage of smartphone sales the iPhone has taken, maybe some small updates to the iMac/MacBook/Pro to keep the specs competitive. Of course, there's still the impending OS X 10.5.4 update, and no one's sure what it's for, coming amazingly soon after 10.5.3. It could just be for the .Mac/MobileMe integration, or it could mean a new product of some kind. Steve Jobs really knows how to work a crowd, so whatever happens it will be fun to watch.

caseychan

Feb 27, 2008
Visit site
Typically, the keynotes are made available on Apple's websites, either a couple hours after or maybe even a day later.

The best thing for you can do if you want 'instant access' is follow the live blogs on sites such as TiPb. TiPb is unique in that it does a color commentary to live blogs, offering opinions and analysis rather than just straight news.

It's gonna be fun.

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
With as many blogs, YouTube uploads, etc. as are going to be coming out of SF, it's going to be an internet traffic nightmare anyway! But yes, Apple will get the keynote up ASAP 'cause they want as many people watching it as possible. So they can get us to line up again and generate more free pub...............;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner