View Poll Results: This picture is real or fake

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • This picture is real

2 22.22%
  • This picture is fake

7 77.78%
    New 3g iPhone picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who thinks that this is real.
    Vote above.
    Last edited by redsoxfan950; 06-07-2008 at 05:09 PM.
    06-07-2008 05:03 PM
    Well, it does look like that one "Do not open until..." box that surfaced yesterday or so, so this very well could be the box's contents. That being said, with all the pride Apple puts into the aesthetics of their products, that isn't the prettiest thing I've ever seen...

...Unless there are some changeable faceplates NOT shown in the picture...
    06-07-2008 05:05 PM
    Definitely fake.

I hate this board now.
    06-07-2008 05:08 PM
    i have a feeling it is real, but i notice that the screen is very very wide and i have heard that the 3g iphone is about 20% smaller that what it was, and that it certainly does have a glossy black so i am not exactly sure, but if that is the next iphone, it is not very appealing to me...
    06-07-2008 05:12 PM
    Definitely fake.

I hate this board now.
    Haha...

I think it is fake as well. Something about it just doesn't look... right.
    06-07-2008 05:16 PM
    The angle that the picture is taken at could be the reason behind the screen looking so wide.
    06-07-2008 05:16 PM
    Dudes, it's fake. Enough already.
    06-07-2008 05:17 PM
    i don't think it is fake do you see what the letter said it said it was from apple and it could be big to fit more gb of space or it could just be the high capicty version
    06-07-2008 05:29 PM
    Even if the "letter" was not fake, this picture is. The perspective isn't even the same for all elements.
    06-07-2008 05:31 PM
    Not even close. People sure love to post completely false garbage on-line during the lead-up to an Apple event. I'd be willing to bet that whatever we see come Monday, it will be the first that even of us have seen it...
    06-07-2008 05:32 PM
    Totally fake. Camera lens and the paper reflection are absolutely terrible.

Even the earlier red and black iPhones looked more real than this.
    06-07-2008 05:32 PM
    Even if the "letter" was not fake, this picture is. The perspective isn't even the same for all elements.
    Do you think this guy is going to know anything about perspective?
    Come on he is the only one who actually believes this is a real pic (which once I saw the results and that there was only one person who fell for it I knew who it was) maybe I should give my nephew a crayon and tell him to trace my iPhone and draw some stuff inside then paste it on a box and put an apple logo on it maybe we can get a poll on that as well.

Ok redsox fan you have your 20 posts so just stop with the useless posting now ok.

Also is there an age limit in order to be a winner if so we should probably get that out in the open so as to eliminate childish postings.
    06-07-2008 06:02 PM
    definitely fake
    06-07-2008 06:03 PM
    Apple would not release something that ugly, they try very hard to make their products look appealing on the outside as well as the inside. They also are very secretive and I imagine the first legitamite shot of the new iPhone will be on Monday...
    06-07-2008 06:05 PM
    Apple would not release something that ugly, they try very hard to make their products look appealing on the outside as well as the inside. They also are very secretive and I imagine the first legitamite shot of the new iPhone will be on Monday...
    So no one's buying my theory (regarding this pic, at least) of removable faceplates which would explain why this phone is an ugly grey?
    06-07-2008 06:09 PM
    That's what people said about the "fatty" Nano.
    06-07-2008 06:12 PM
    That's what people said about the "fatty" Nano.
    Hah.... you got me there, that is one ugly iPod. I still think they will make it look pretty too... I mean they have been working on it since the first one was released... I'm sure they would be able to come up with a better design than that one.
    06-07-2008 06:17 PM
    Hah.... you got me there, that is one ugly iPod. I still think they will make it look pretty too... I mean they have been working on it since the first one was released... I'm sure they would be able to come up with a better design than that one.
    All they really did was enlarge the screen size a little and made it shorter. I don't think it looks too bad.
    06-07-2008 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD