Here are some more 3G iPhone pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27431673@N02/
    06-07-2008 01:00 AM
    At first, those look very, very real. But what's with the interface around the edges? It's some sort of image editing application. Why would anyone open them up in an image editing application and then take a picture of the screen? I still think they look like they could be real, but the pics just have something weird going on.
    06-07-2008 01:20 AM
    Sorry for the double post, but after a second look, those images look incredibly real. Like I'd be willing to bet money they're the real thing. I still can't explain the image editing application, but I still think it's the real deal. xintelinsanex, where did you find a link to those?
    06-07-2008 01:24 AM
    Sorry for the double post, but after a second look, those images look incredibly real. Like I'd be willing to bet money they're the real thing. I still can't explain the image editing application, but I still think it's the real deal. xintelinsanex, where did you find a link to those?
    It was a link in some article on a Mac rumor site. I forgot which one it is. But yeah, they look really real to me too.
    06-07-2008 01:34 AM
    It looks incredibly legit, but why Photoshop would be open to show the pictures is VERY sketchy.
    06-07-2008 01:36 AM
    It looks incredibly legit, but why Photoshop would be open to show the pictures is VERY sketchy.
    Simple explanation. You receive the files, you have to double click to open them and they default to that image app.
    06-07-2008 01:43 AM
    As much as I want it to be real, I'm not so certain.

Don't get me wrong, it falls very in line with Apple and what Apple does AND it's probably the best 'leaked' image of the iPhone 3G yet, but something is telling me that it isn't likely.

Plus Engadget claims in the leaked firmware that there is no note of a front-faced camera. But who knows. If it is real, I'm already in line.
    06-07-2008 06:46 AM
    It could be leaked images from some graphic artist at TBWA\Chiat\Day. They look very legit to me. The headlines for "Exchange" and "iChat" are very in-line with their writing style. I work at an ad agency myself. Looking at the images... I know people are trying to prove them wrong, but knowing TBWA\Chiat\Day's style for Apple, I'm going to say they are legit.
    06-07-2008 10:56 AM
    After a third look, there is no sleep/wake button on the red one, but it is there on the charcoal one. Therefore, fake.
    06-07-2008 11:07 AM
    After a third look, there is no sleep/wake button on the red one, but it is there on the charcoal one. Therefore, fake.
    I was just about to post that these look pretty convincing but you have a good point there. We'll see soon enough
    06-07-2008 11:14 AM
    Wow excellent observation, great attention to detail. What if the sleep/wake button is another distinguishing factor for two iPhone models? A cheap one and a higher end one?
    06-07-2008 11:48 AM
    Wow excellent observation, great attention to detail. What if the sleep/wake button is another distinguishing factor for two iPhone models? A cheap one and a higher end one?
    Not a chance. The sleep/wake button isn't a feature that can be added to one and left off another. It is a necessity to both. Or did you mean its actual placement is a distinguishing factor?
    06-07-2008 11:51 AM
    By the way, I hope it is fake because I am still hoping this is what we get...

06-07-2008 11:55 AM
    As to all the "flaws" in the rendering, it could be because it is just that, a rendering. It could be mid-render for all we know. I don't think rumor sites received any meta-information with them.

I hope these are real, because compared to the back plate that's been circulating, these are beautiful. Plus, I want video conferencing.
    06-07-2008 12:00 PM
    As to all the "flaws" in the rendering, it could be because it is just that, a rendering. It could be mid-render for all we know. I don't think rumor sites received any meta-information with them.

I hope these are real, because compared to the back plate that's been circulating, these are beautiful. Plus, I want video conferencing.
    You have obviously missed the beauty of a spy-shot I just posted. Why would you want that sleek, nicely colored thing with you when you can have a full sized phone slung over your shoulder?!
    06-07-2008 12:03 PM
    You have obviously missed the beauty of a spy-shot I just posted. Why would you want that sleek, nicely colored thing with you when you can have a full sized phone slung over your shoulder?!
    If I knew your phone was an option, CrazEtooN, I would be so proud of carrying that thing that I might be tempted to breast feed it. And, I'm a man.
    06-07-2008 12:16 PM
    If I knew your phone was an option, CrazEtooN, I would be so proud of carrying that thing that I might be tempted to breast feed it. And, I'm a man.
    LOL

I think the delirium of waiting is starting to affect some of us...
    06-07-2008 12:19 PM
    I thought these were real for a few seconds but then the absence of the sleep/wake button on the red one made it much less likely. Also I don't ever see Apple featuring anybody waring just a plain white tee. I'm sure "Carlos Rodriguez" is probably the one who mocked up these shots. Pretty good effort though.
    06-07-2008 12:56 PM
    i think those are some very real pictures you have, but as you can see in your own pictures, this person that has the shots on his computer opens up the pictures in photoshop or paint, so i dont really think they are valid. However, i do believe the next iphone can be similar
    06-07-2008 02:16 PM

This are the photos I believe the most and I think the new iPhone will probably look something like that, and from my experience with Apple, they will have the 3 colors, red, white and black.
    06-07-2008 02:50 PM
    That really doesn't look red to me. Looks more like fuschia. I'm not convinced it will be released in White, but Apple has white products so maybe.
    06-07-2008 03:54 PM
    The latest "leaked" picture:
    06-07-2008 03:57 PM
    Hilariously fake. Perspective isn't even right on the phony front-camera.
    06-07-2008 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD