iPhone thinner or larger

iPhone thinner or thicker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
What does the color red have to do with anything?

And how does voting "see if the iPhone will be thinner or larger?"

redsoxfan950

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
dont get your first question

but if you were a compony you would choose the publics faviote choice so mabey if people vote that means that that is what most of the world likes so apple will chose it.

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
dont get your first question

but if you were a compony you would choose the publics faviote choice so mabey if people vote that means that that is what most of the world likes so apple will chose it.

re: the first question: You said something about "red." I don't understand what red has to do with anything.

re: the second question: I don't know the following words:

- compony
- publics
- faviote
- mabey

And I don't think you can "chose" in the future.

As to your premise, us voting will have no effect whatsoever on what Apple does next week. The design of the phone was done a long time ago, and Apple does not base its design decisions on inarticulate forum surveys.

Limozulu

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I think that they will change the size, just add the new features. My guess that it will weight a bit more than the old iPhones but the new ones will be in the same size.

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
I thought that maybe the word red had something to do with the first bar of the graph being red. Also he could have been calling his pony com pony com.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Pretty sure it will be thinner and shorter, but I couldn't vote for both choices. If I absolutely had to pick one or the other, it would be thinner. Apple has a trend of making things smaller and thinner.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner