iPhone patent app for 3G and iPhone Software 2.0

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
The US Patent and Trademark Office has recently published an extensive patent application, seemingly for features related to the 3G iPhone and software version 2.0, both now expected to be released next Monday.

The device supports a variety of applications, such as one or more of the following: a telephone application, a video conferencing application, an e-mail application, an instant messaging application, a blogging application, a photo management application, a digital camera application, a digital video camera application, a web browsing application, a digital music player application, and/or a digital video player application.

Also detailed in the application is support for inline media, including Flash and Windows Media. Among the 25 inventors listed is Apple CEO Steve Jobs.

http://www.macrumors.com/2008/06/04...faces-im-blogging-app-video-conferencing-mor/

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
I know there are some people out there who aren't really interested in a video chat app but I would love it. Seeing this has made me hope that the Digg guy wasn't just makng things up.