What are you going to do with your old iPhone?

What are you going to do with your old iPhone?

• Keep it

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Sell it

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Give it away

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IrishJK09

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I actually sold mine about 2 months ago. Partially because I knew this was coming, partially for other reasons. Good news for me was that I got back almost all of what I paid for it.

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
I plan on selling it to be able to get the nw one... Unless I win one then I will turn it into the Lego robot for sure:p

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I guess it will be much harder to sell once the new one comes out. I think I just might keep it and give it to someone who wants it. I tried to give it away once, but that person didn't want it.

neolite

May 31, 2008
Visit site
If there is any sort of trade in offer, I'm going for that first. Otherwise, probably give it to one of my parents who could use a new phone. I could also sell it to a friend who's looking for a cheap one.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
If there is any sort of trade in offer, I'm going for that first. Otherwise, probably give it to one of my parents who could use a new phone. I could also sell it to a friend who's looking for a cheap one.
Yup, trade in offer would be my preference, but I don't think that will happen. I would love it to be true.

WatersWest

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Quote: "I guess it will be much harder to sell once the new one comes out. I think I just might keep it and give it to someone who wants it. I tried to give it away once, but that person didn't want it."

Hey Xintelinsanex, if you're still looking to "give it to someone who wants it," by all means keep me in mind. Thanks

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I already sold mine for a profit! E-bay was created by Jesus.

I switched back to my PocketPC with WinMobile though. Windows was created by the Satan.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Quote: "I guess it will be much harder to sell once the new one comes out. I think I just might keep it and give it to someone who wants it. I tried to give it away once, but that person didn't want it."

Hey Xintelinsanex, if you're still looking to "give it to someone who wants it," by all means keep me in mind. Thanks
Lol haha. I'll think about it.

AMEXplat

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
I WAS just gonna sell it...

Now, I think I'm gonna keep it since...

Just checking craigslist locally shows 8GB iPhone JB/UL'd is asking $380-400 w/ many OBO.

IMHO the price seems to be finally dropping steadily; although eBay (I'd like to avoid) seems to reflect higher selling prices (minus ebay/paypal & local vs. int'l shipping).

To me it's seeming that it's too late, but if I do choose to sell better get rid of it before Monday's announcement.

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
I dont have one right now but the only thing i could think of is give is to your parents to try and mess around with. My parents wouldnt know where to start if i gave them an iphone, so maybe ill try and educate them using older versions, and progressively move to the newer version.

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I just listed my iPhone on eBay. :( So I may be iPhone-less for a week or two or however long until the new one comes out, but I didn't want the price of my current one to drop a few hundred dollars in a couple days, so it's getting sold in 24 hours.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I just listed my iPhone on eBay. :( So I may be iPhone-less for a week or two or however long until the new one comes out, but I didn't want the price of my current one to drop a few hundred dollars in a couple days, so it's getting sold in 24 hours.
Good luck. Let us all know how it goes for you. I would sell it on eBay, but I hate it. lol.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I'm going to sell my old iPhone. June is going to be a expensive month. Moving to Mexico, Nokia E71 comes out, New iPhone and lots of apps from the App Store.

carsly

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I think I will donate my old iphone to science. Or charity. Or Wozniak, not sure he is still liked in Cupertino.

Better yet, I should mail my iphone (along with an ipod) to Steve Ballmer along with a zune ad with a big red 'X' across it. But I suspect Ballmer already uses an iphone (running windows mobile, of course).

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I think I will donate my old iphone to science. Or charity. Or Wozniak, not sure he is still liked in Cupertino.

Better yet, I should mail my iphone (along with an ipod) to Steve Ballmer along with a zune ad with a big red 'X' across it. But I suspect Ballmer already uses an iphone (running windows mobile, of course).
Donating it won't be a bad idea. But who will I donate it to? Whomever receives it still has to pay the monthly charges or whatever. Maybe I will sell it and donate the money to charity or something. No point in having an extra device sitting around for no purpose.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen