I found it! The real picture of the new 3G iPhone!

Ok, sorry... Hopefully the humor won't be missed in the frenzy of anticipation that is currently encompassing most of us.

EDIT: I found this on MacRumors. Apparently this was some prototype business phone Apple made in the early 80s, but it never made it to production.
    Last edited by CrazEtooN; 06-04-2008 at 01:31 AM.
    06-04-2008 12:54 AM
    LOL! That's funny.
    Amazing how far technology has come and what was perceved to be hi-tech back then. Who'd a thought we'd have thing like iPhones back then?
    06-04-2008 03:20 AM
    DOES IS SUPPORT BLUETOOTH???
    IS IT GPS ENABLED???
    HOWS THE BATTERY LIFE???

That's a good picture...pretty funny!
    06-04-2008 08:33 AM
    Whoa there- that was a real computer?!

That's actually really funny...
    06-04-2008 11:08 AM
    DOES IS SUPPORT BLUETOOTH???
    IS IT GPS ENABLED???
    HOWS THE BATTERY LIFE???

That's a good picture...pretty funny!
    LOL how's the battery life? It probably didn't even have a battery. It probably drew so much power you needed a wall socket just to power the thing.
    06-04-2008 12:32 PM
    New information leaked:

It will come with spreadsheet software!! Man, this thing is shaping up nicely! lol
    06-04-2008 05:10 PM
    LOl I wonder when they are going to release a word app too.
    06-04-2008 11:12 PM
    I have a couple of questions:

Can it be jailbroken? If so, will it brick the phone, or just void the warranty??
    06-05-2008 12:03 AM
    I'm surprise you haven't got a take down notice.

Ives must have went nuts. How would you pocket that thing? It would need a shoulder strap or something. Do you own it; let me borrow it for an '80's party?
    06-05-2008 12:37 PM
    I have a couple of questions:

Can it be jailbroken? If so, will it brick the phone, or just void the warranty??
    Jailbreaking is quite a bit different now. ZiPhone doesn't work with this model, so it is more akin to the risky days of launch iPhone jailbreaking. In other words, bricking is a real possibility...

I'm surprise you haven't got a take down notice.

Ives must have went nuts. How would you pocket that thing? It would need a shoulder strap or something. Do you own it; let me borrow it for an '80's party?
    I don't own it, I just managed to James Bond my way into Apple headquarters through some roof ducts. The laser field was a pain, but it was child's play compared to the Cerberus at the gate... Who'd a thunk it... Jobs had a pet Cerberus no wonder Apple is so good at keeping secrets.

Anyway, after some quick thinking and amazing manual dexterity, I broke past the last leg of defense and whipped out <chuckle; he said "whipped out"> my super duper, 7-11 purchased (oh, thank heaven), disposo-cam to get the amazing spy-shot you see above. Run on sentence FTW! <Cough> Anyway, I am sure it is only a matter of time until the hunting party tracks me down and subjects me to the torture of messing with the Cupertino Giant...

Just enjoy the picture while you still can...
    06-05-2008 12:52 PM
    lol that is so funny did you make it in photoshop or what?
    06-05-2008 12:57 PM
    lol that is so funny did you make it in photoshop or what?
    I actually found it on a different forum and "borrowed" it. It was a real phone Apple made in the early 80s, but it never saw production.
    06-05-2008 04:02 PM
    I bet it has copy/paste functionality
    06-05-2008 04:41 PM
    I bet it has copy/paste functionality
    Probably so, hehe.
    06-05-2008 05:07 PM
    I would never buy that, it doesn't have a real keyboard.
    06-05-2008 06:53 PM
    [...]I just managed to James Bond my way into Apple headquarters through some roof ducts. The laser field was a pain[...] the Cerberus at the gate... [...]Jobs had a pet Cerberus[...] after some quick thinking and amazing manual dexterity, I broke past the last leg of defense and whipped out <chuckle; he said "whipped out"> my super duper, 7-11 purchased (oh, thank heaven), disposo-cam to get the amazing spy-shot you see above.

Run on sentence FTW! <Cough> Anyway, I am sure it is only a matter of time until the hunting party tracks me down and subjects me to the torture of messing with the Cupertino Giant...

Just enjoy the picture while you still can...
    Mission Impossible IV? Featuring a 7-11 endorsement? And...

Dr. Jobs?
    06-05-2008 11:04 PM
    Mission Impossible IV? Featuring a 7-11 endorsement? And...

Dr. Jobs?
    Now that is a funny picture, lol.
    06-05-2008 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD