With the exception of the 200 text message limit I think the iPhone data rates are very reasonable and by far the most straightforward and easiest to understand. Most data plans in my opinion are very confusing and expensive. I don't think the data plans would have been this reasonable if Apple hadn't insisted on it. Thank you Apple.
    06-07-2008 01:00 AM
    With the exception of the 200 text message limit I think the iPhone data rates are very reasonable and by far the most straightforward and easiest to understand. Most data plans in my opinion are very confusing and expensive. I don't think the data plans would have been this reasonable if Apple hadn't insisted on it. Thank you Apple.
    Yup I agree with you. Other data plans from AT&T are so confusing. They should just make one access plan, like the iPhone.
    06-07-2008 01:16 AM
    for data you pay $30
    for unlimited text you add $20
    then add your min plan.... yes it is too expensive
    i will not pay $130 a month for a phone
    11-30-2009 06:22 PM
    Yes it is. Especially when the service is not like verizon. My work discount makes the bill acceptable.
    11-30-2009 08:04 PM
    Holy year-and-a-half-old-thread!
    11-30-2009 08:25 PM
    Yeah I think they're fair, too. You get E-Mail, YouTube, Internet, Texting, all of the rest of the programs that use the Internet, and of course, the phone.
    Most sprint/verizon phones have that also
    12-01-2009 08:28 AM
    It isn't about the money. I pay Verizon $60- a month so that I can tether and watch Slingbox over GPRS. I have to carry a MiFi card, in addition to my iPhone. I do that even though Optimum Online includes widely deployed WiFi in my Internet service. I would gladly pay AT&T that $60 a month if they provided the service and I did not have to carry and charge an extra device. AT&T simply does not get it. It is not about the money; it is about the service and the terms.
    12-09-2009 11:02 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD