I don't think it will be shiny black. I think it will be a matte black. But if it is shiny black, I bet Apple found something to be fingerprint resistant, or less resistant.
    06-06-2008 08:24 PM
    Of all the spy photos and supposed leaked shots, this one by far is the most attractive. I think it would hold up well to the abuse of daily life in my pocket. That being said I really love the current model and hope whatever changes are made they are subtle ones.
    06-07-2008 02:00 AM
    Yeah this one looks authentic. It's almost Monday and the rumors will be confirmed and rejected in a matter of days. Very exciting times.
    06-07-2008 02:56 AM
    that photo could definitly be real unless its from the ad with the (red) sources already claimed it fake. although it is a nice color though
    06-07-2008 03:12 AM
    I kind of like the aluminum look and feel of it, I wonder if the plastic is going to have the same feel, guessing not. I don't have a problem with the signal at all. I'm sure with the plastic and all it will still look great.
    I definitely agree with you that the aluminum look and feel is best-in-class. But honestly, there is some signal issues with the iPhone. My old Curve simply has the iPhone beat when it comes to the 1-3 bars of the signal spectrum.

Is it because of the metal backing as opposed to plastic? I think thats a fair and logical conclusion, no?
    06-07-2008 06:36 AM
    I think it was discovered that that is simply a picture of a case for the current iPhone, although I wouldn't mind an iPhone that looked like that.
    06-07-2008 06:14 PM
    I think it was discovered that that is simply a picture of a case for the current iPhone, although I wouldn't mind an iPhone that looked like that.
    Source?
    I love the black-anodized aluminum.
    06-07-2008 06:17 PM
    if that in fact is just a case. is it safe to say the iphone will be the same size if not millameter differences? i love the iphone mold and seems very easy to use
    06-07-2008 07:13 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD