Latest alleged 3G iPhone photo surfaces

inertialnav

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I can hear the companies prepping those new cases now. The back of the phone doesn't hold my interest. I never look at the back of the phone because my hand is wrapped around it. Of course, you normally wouldn't put it face down for fear of scratching the glass screen, so the back is rarely noticed by me.

NPR_Aficionado

Mar 18, 2008
Visit site
I really hope they do not make it a glossy back. There is basically no way to make it glossy and fingerprint resistant, nothing kills good looks like a bunch of oil and grease smeared all over it. I really like to look of the matte pictured at the beginning of this thread, hopefully that is what we will see if we get away from aluminum.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I don't think it will be shiny black. I think it will be a matte black. But if it is shiny black, I bet Apple found something to be fingerprint resistant, or less resistant.

tschertz01

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
Of all the spy photos and supposed leaked shots, this one by far is the most attractive. I think it would hold up well to the abuse of daily life in my pocket. That being said I really love the current model and hope whatever changes are made they are subtle ones.

Nick9283

Jun 3, 2008
Visit site
that photo could definitly be real unless its from the ad with the (red) sources already claimed it fake. although it is a nice color though

caseychan

Feb 27, 2008
Visit site
I kind of like the aluminum look and feel of it, I wonder if the plastic is going to have the same feel, guessing not. I don't have a problem with the signal at all. I'm sure with the plastic and all it will still look great.

I definitely agree with you that the aluminum look and feel is best-in-class. But honestly, there is some signal issues with the iPhone. My old Curve simply has the iPhone beat when it comes to the 1-3 bars of the signal spectrum.

Is it because of the metal backing as opposed to plastic? I think thats a fair and logical conclusion, no?

Pyro

Jun 7, 2008
Visit site
I think it was discovered that that is simply a picture of a case for the current iPhone, although I wouldn't mind an iPhone that looked like that.

Nick9283

Jun 3, 2008
Visit site
if that in fact is just a case. is it safe to say the iphone will be the same size if not millameter differences? i love the iphone mold and seems very easy to use

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73