What colors should the iPhone have?

carsly

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
matte black rubberized finish

understated, yet elegant and the rubberized finish would make it far easier to hold and minimize the risk of droppage. I would then project that for the holiday shopping season they would add the standard gray/pink/blue/green color palette a la ipod mini/nano to get some additional buzz and sales.

IrishJK09

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I can't see Apple replacing the screen with plastic... The optical glass was one of their selling points, and I just can't see them stepping backwards from it.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Color matching anyone? Bring any item to the Apple Store, have them get the color codes, factory custom paints it, and voila 4 days later you have your football-colored iPhone with GPS!

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Any non-Zune color would be lovely. I swear they got their color palette from the bathroom at a bar I know downtown.

I'd prefer shades of grey, but so long as they stick to primary and secondary colors, and have a range of options, I don't see how I couldn't like it. A brown, CANDY-BAR phone is a no-no.

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
So I'm starting to wonder if my iPhone is the only one that gets scratches on the back. Its not like I drop it or anything I think its just from my keys and what not. Well here's to hoping for a dull black iPhone 3G.

isitnyu

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
i would like to see a gold iphone and an all black iphone. Colors like purple, green, blue are really not a good idea, they should just keep colors nice and looking fancy.

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
I think it would be great to have it in two colors at least black adn white. i think there are plenty of poeple out there who appreciate the color choice option. lets see the black and white roll out... even though i think we're only going to see black.

SLVR6

Jun 9, 2008
Visit site
iPhone should definitely come in many colors. I am sure ones like the nano would sell like crazy! They you could have "special" color versions also. People like lots of color!

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
iPhone should definitely come in many colors. I am sure ones like the nano would sell like crazy! They you could have "special" color versions also. People like lots of color!
The only problem with so many colors is predicting what colors will sell in which market. It's a bigger logistical nightmare to keep stock at a level that is demanded, while supporting colors in the different stores. I think Apple got it right with just two colors. Give people some choices, but not too many. You don't want a store with 1000 green iphones and no black iphones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77