So I'm starting to wonder if my iPhone is the only one that gets scratches on the back. Its not like I drop it or anything I think its just from my keys and what not. Well here's to hoping for a dull black iPhone 3G.
    06-06-2008 05:20 PM
    i would like to see a gold iphone and an all black iphone. Colors like purple, green, blue are really not a good idea, they should just keep colors nice and looking fancy.
    06-06-2008 05:26 PM
    The new iPhone, now in puse.
    06-06-2008 05:45 PM
    I think it would be great to have it in two colors at least black adn white. i think there are plenty of poeple out there who appreciate the color choice option. lets see the black and white roll out... even though i think we're only going to see black.
    06-06-2008 05:49 PM
    i would like apple to sell black white and silver and a red iphone only to me.
    06-06-2008 07:07 PM
    i would like apple to sell black white and silver and a red iphone only to me.
    That would be cool if they had a red iPhone 3G. This would be a great addition to their Product Red lineup. If it came in red, I would purchase it in that color.
    06-06-2008 07:19 PM
    iPhone should definitely come in many colors. I am sure ones like the nano would sell like crazy! They you could have "special" color versions also. People like lots of color!
    06-09-2008 04:06 PM
    I hate color. I'm a person. Therefore your statement is false.
    06-09-2008 04:09 PM
    iPhone should definitely come in many colors. I am sure ones like the nano would sell like crazy! They you could have "special" color versions also. People like lots of color!
    The only problem with so many colors is predicting what colors will sell in which market. It's a bigger logistical nightmare to keep stock at a level that is demanded, while supporting colors in the different stores. I think Apple got it right with just two colors. Give people some choices, but not too many. You don't want a store with 1000 green iphones and no black iphones.
    06-09-2008 04:12 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD