cheaper voice and data plan for the iPhone

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
called AT&T to cancel my voice/data acct as I was simply not using the phone portion whatsoever and could no longer justify the monthly bill. I was pleasantly surprised when they offered me a $19.95 monthly voice and $19 data plan which i don't remember being offered to me when i purchased the iPhone last year (first mover). anyhow, i decided to keep the acct. given that a GSM phone is nice to have in the coffers and purchased an iTouch (today) for the wife as well.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I called Rogers in Canada and asked for an iPhone-level data plan. They quoted $190,000 a month. I'm joking, of course. Sadly, not by much...

anon(4661222)

May 30, 2008
Visit site
called AT&T to cancel my voice/data acct as I was simply not using the phone portion whatsoever and could no longer justify the monthly bill. I was pleasantly surprised when they offered me a $19.95 monthly voice and $19 data plan which i don't remember being offered to me when i purchased the iPhone last year (first mover). anyhow, i decided to keep the acct. given that a GSM phone is nice to have in the coffers and purchased an iTouch (today) for the wife as well.

How long is the $19.95 voice plan good for? I make so few calls, and it's the AT&T plan that's holding me back on purchasing the iPhone.

Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73