called AT&T to cancel my voice/data acct as I was simply not using the phone portion whatsoever and could no longer justify the monthly bill. I was pleasantly surprised when they offered me a $19.95 monthly voice and $19 data plan which i don't remember being offered to me when i purchased the iPhone last year (first mover). anyhow, i decided to keep the acct. given that a GSM phone is nice to have in the coffers and purchased an iTouch (today) for the wife as well.
    04-14-2008 06:57 PM
    I called Rogers in Canada and asked for an iPhone-level data plan. They quoted $190,000 a month. I'm joking, of course. Sadly, not by much...
    04-16-2008 10:21 AM
    called AT&T to cancel my voice/data acct as I was simply not using the phone portion whatsoever and could no longer justify the monthly bill. I was pleasantly surprised when they offered me a $19.95 monthly voice and $19 data plan which i don't remember being offered to me when i purchased the iPhone last year (first mover). anyhow, i decided to keep the acct. given that a GSM phone is nice to have in the coffers and purchased an iTouch (today) for the wife as well.
    How long is the $19.95 voice plan good for? I make so few calls, and it's the AT&T plan that's holding me back on purchasing the iPhone.

Thanks
    05-30-2008 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD