To those who would not believe me, someone has taken the iniative to compare and capture on film the iPhone browser with EDGE speeds to the leading Nokia browser with 3G speeds.

Eat it!
    12-11-2007 02:53 PM
    Oh, and surur...
    Here is your coveted HTC Touch that supposedly blows the iPhone away:

12-11-2007 02:54 PM
    Archie, I have never said you are a troll! Why would I do that? I think your presence is essential to differentiate the lunatic fringe of iPhone owners from the ones who are just easily impressed.

Long live Archie, and long may he grace these pages!!!

BTW, let me know when you are downgrading your internet connection from cable to ISDN.

Surur
    12-11-2007 04:49 PM
    Archie, I have never said you are a troll! Why would I do that? I think your presence is essential to differentiate the lunatic fringe of iPhone owners from the ones who are just easily impressed.

Long live Archie, and long may he grace these pages!!!

BTW, let me know when you are downgrading your internet connection from cable to ISDN.

Surur
    Sursur...admit it, all of your opinions about the iPhone are wrong and uneducated. Simply put, its your jealousy of the enlightened converts that grace this forum and may others that continues to show itself.. You don't have to believe in gravity...but it still true.
    12-15-2007 08:16 PM
    Sursur...admit it, all of your opinions about the iPhone are wrong and uneducated. Simply put, its your jealousy of the enlightened converts that grace this forum and may others that continues to show itself.. You don't have to believe in gravity...but it still true.
    Your words burned like a lamp in the darkness. I now realize the error of your ways. May God's grace go with you and your enlightened converts.

Amen.
    12-15-2007 09:26 PM
    Well, here's a little tidbit that might make some happy:

http://www.intomobile.com/2007/12/12...he-iphone.html
    12-19-2007 01:12 PM
    Well, here's a little tidbit that might make some happy:

http://www.intomobile.com/2007/12/12...he-iphone.html
    JGold, thanks for the article link. I believe it to be fair. However, the issue is NOT the iPhone, it's performance or the connection speed.

The issue is Sursurs constant irritating rants about how bad the iPhone is. I am all in support of healthy dabate and disagrements. But, there is a fine line between ignorant rants that are based in falsehoods and honest opinion.

As others have noted here, Sursur seems to have too much time on his hands, and rather than do something constructive, he'd rather spend time here, annoying happy iPhone users.
    12-19-2007 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD