Don't like negative reactions to things you post? Then don't start such a silly thread.
    pssst.....Mal, make sure Surur sees this....
    08-02-2007 07:46 AM
    Well, I seem to have offended the very deep spiritual (Hindi?) sensibilities of much of Treocentral community.

For that I repent and will utter 100 Our Fathers, fifty Hail Marys, ten Moore's Laws and I will offer my finest a$$ to Bill Gates.

As for more clarification, it's beyond my capcity.
    08-02-2007 07:50 AM
    pssst.....Mal, make sure Surur sees this....
    Why?

Surur
    08-02-2007 08:19 AM
    Well, I seem to have offended the very deep spiritual (Hindi?) sensibilities of much of Treocentral community.

For that I repent and will utter 100 Our Fathers, fifty Hail Marys, ten Moore's Laws and I will offer my finest a$$ to Bill Gates.

Or you can just stop quoting dead people as weighing in on the iPhone when they never used one!
    08-02-2007 11:27 AM
    I kind of figured that. What is capcity anyway?
    08-02-2007 01:56 PM
    Or you can just stop quoting dead people as weighing in on the iPhone when they never used one!
    Especially when (like I already pointed out) the quote could just as easily be pointed the other direction. There's nothing about that quote that specifically applies more to iPhone bashers than iPhone fanboys.
    08-02-2007 01:56 PM
    ghandi and Einstein weren't referring to the iPhone? How embarassing. I withdraw my post; theyre dead?!! Should... Research... More....
    08-02-2007 02:28 PM
    ghandi and Einstein weren't referring to the iPhone? How embarassing. I withdraw my post; theyre dead?!! Should... Research... More....
    08-02-2007 02:30 PM
    And to complete your lesson today, I suggest you learn the meaning of hubris. Someday, when you're mature enough, it'll come in handy.
    08-02-2007 10:59 PM
    And to complete your lesson today, I suggest you learn the meaning of hubris. Someday, when you're mature enough, it'll come in handy.
    isnt that a kind of sandwich dressing?
    08-03-2007 02:18 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD