07-16-2007 06:47 PM
    Yeah, but a large percentage of these seem more like personal preferences. And they seem to be missing some real bugs.
    07-16-2007 06:53 PM
    Yeah, but a large percentage of these seem more like personal preferences. And they seem to be missing some real bugs.
    The jPhone has bugs? No!
    07-16-2007 07:14 PM
    Everything has bugs. The big question is how fast Apple will fix them.

But, seriously, have you looked at the list? Some of them are really a stretch. I've actually filed three real bugs (imap related issues) with apple, and none of them are on the list.

I don't think this particular list should be taken very seriously.
    07-16-2007 07:23 PM
    But wait, I'll add one to the list. Safari bookmarks should show the favicon for the site next to the name of the site.
    07-16-2007 07:31 PM
    Everything has bugs. The big question is how fast Apple will fix them.

But, seriously, have you looked at the list? Some of them are really a stretch. I've actually filed three real bugs (imap related issues) with apple, and none of them are on the list.

I don't think this particular list should be taken very seriously.
    Yes, some are trivial...but the jPhone was supposed to be the best developed, most tested phone in history.

I wouldn't dismiss the list though, just as it shouldn't be dismissed for other smartphones and platforms.
    07-16-2007 07:54 PM
    Who said it was supposed to be the "best developed, most tested phone in history?"
    07-16-2007 07:59 PM
    what's wrong with sixty-nine-ing it? the iPhone might get better.

07-16-2007 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD