does google reader work?
    Yes it does.
    07-04-2007 11:00 PM
    well there ya go, then :-)
    07-04-2007 11:42 PM
    I just placed my iPhone order online tonight. Didn't make it as Number 42 (out of over 100 people) at the AT&T Store line at iLaunch Day. The lousy At&T store had only 20 units! All the new iPhone owners that I have talked to during the past 5 days were Treo owners, many of them don't even have third party apps. When I showed them what I had on my T650 they were amazed specially the Pocket Tunes, Kinoma, and Voice Recorder. Nonetheless they are all simply in awe about the iPhone and I will be soon as well.

I think I got my money's worth with my Treo 650 as I used it a lot in my business. Lately the camera is about to quit I think so I'm ready for a new phone. Very soon it will just serve as my backup phone. I was so relieved that I could remove the iPhone sim card and transfer it to my Cingular Treo in case I have to send the iPhone for repair/replacement.

I will miss my Treo for some third party apps that will not be in the iPhone (for now anyway) - SplashID, MVoice, Bible Reader, and Klondike I also have other apps that I wasted money on cuz I got tired of them and some actually caused some resets.

People complain about the $600 price but it's not really that bad compared to my previous Treo's. My Visor Prism with the Visorphone was about the same price. I also paid $400 for my Treo 650 and spent immediately more than $200 for third party software and SD cards.
    07-05-2007 04:17 AM
    This is the only app I miss from my Treo. I'll be in line with my credit card if Apple or a 3rd party in the future can come out with an elegant version. To be honest I had SplashID and although it did its job, it didn't have a great interface.

Bri,

I'm a convert to Apple too. I'm on my second one with the MacBook Pro which I think I'm in love with. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask me.

One place I like to browse is www.iusethis.com. I have discovered a lot of cool apps there.

Also take a look at Quicksilver, it's kind of like a program launcher but it does so much more...http://quicksilver.blacktree.com/. The learning curve is somewhat steep, but it's like an extension of my brain on my mac. You can find tutorials here: http://theappleblog.com/2006/02/14/q...ials-round-up/

ME:
    Treo 600 -> 650 -> 755p -> iPhone
    Thanks, Tortilla! I'll check out those links you provided! Apple users are a very helpful community indeed! I'm loving my MacBook Pro also (15"). I'm still loving my iPhone, more and more. Ran into a guy transferring data from his old flip-phone to his iPhone just yesterday at the club pool I take my family to. We instantly started geeking out about our iPhones, it was hilarious. Amazing how an iPhone creates an instant bond with a total stranger --- I'm sure due to a common sense of relief that FINALLY we have a product that is well-supported, high-quality, simple, and just does what we want it to do with an innovative interface that, so far, is crash-free!
    07-05-2007 12:53 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD