Has anyone copied the iPhone's ringtones OFF the iPhone? I for one would love to load up my Treo with the bonafide iTones so at least I can live an iPhone life vicariously through my tone-age. Whilst I may still suck my lack of iPhone, I shall whizz by thee with my EVDO speed.

Seriously -- where can we download the iPhones tones? I'll pay money! Paypal!

Thanks
    RMT
    07-02-2007 10:32 AM
    i have the marimba tone in mp3 format. got it off the web when it was circulating after the iphone was announced in january. if you still need it, pm me with your email address and i'll send it to you. you'll need minitones or some similar application that will allow you to use mp3 files as ringtones on your treo...
    07-03-2007 10:38 PM
    Has anyone copied the iPhone's ringtones OFF the iPhone? I for one would love to load up my Treo with the bonafide iTones so at least I can live an iPhone life vicariously through my tone-age. Whilst I may still suck my lack of iPhone, I shall whizz by thee with my EVDO speed.

Seriously -- where can we download the iPhones tones? I'll pay money! Paypal!

Thanks
    RMT
    No need to pay...I just happened to run into this today and I remembered reading your post.
    http://jasonromero.com/?p=40
    07-07-2007 05:37 PM
    Thanks! :thumbsup:
    07-08-2007 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD