10 Things that "Absolutely suck" about the iPhone. (Yes I have one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipresource

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
i must agree that typing is a pain in the ass with the iphone, but then again, its only 1st gen, maybe apple will be able to make typing easier . ..

The typing is a real killer though, and I hate how it gets all smudgey after you do the typing, you would think there would be a better material for the touch screen than that.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
The typing is a real killer though, and I hate how it gets all smudgey after you do the typing, you would think there would be a better material for the touch screen than that.

Try washing your hands every so often...

Kazumjr_iPhone

Feb 4, 2009
Visit site
As we are all well aware, the iPhone battery often goes dead very quickly. Have you guys ever tried ZAP's R03 external backup battery? I have been thinking about buying one but I don't know if it's any good. I've seen it for sale on Sears.com and Skymall.com. Any suggestions/recommendations?

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I reserched it and talk about it now done it

:mad:
I found alot of things I cant do with the Iphone that my ATT tilt did. The iphone is kool but maybe I should of went for the Fuze or Bold. It only 3 days old and I hope I did not make a mistake. Itsa fun phone but I need a work horse to. no copy past cant open most attachment and cant attach anything.:confused:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
:mad:
I found alot of things I cant do with the Iphone that my ATT tilt did. The iphone is kool but maybe I should of went for the Fuze or Bold. It only 3 days old and I hope I did not make a mistake. Itsa fun phone but I need a work horse to. no copy past cant open most attachment and cant attach anything.:confused:

You can't always win and there is no such thing as a perfect device. Whether it is a Bold, Fuze, etc... does not make a difference.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Wow that was so cool reading people's thoughts on the first gen. Kinda shows how far 3.x has come. The only thing I think is so annoying is the inability to clear auto email adresses without being JB.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Wow that was so cool reading people's thoughts on the first gen. Kinda shows how far 3.x has come. .

hahaha that made me chuckle!!:D

I wish the camera had a flash but to me thats minor. but also, i wish we can delete more then one contact at a time, that sucks...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the native calendar, the lack of reminder options is amazing.
it's very easy to miss a entry/appt. if you are not careful.

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
Wow necropost. I read without looking at the date and was thinking, "can't download iTunes on the go...this guy's on crack."

This is like a Virginia Slims' ad. You've come a long way baby.

Gokubob

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I agree with your comments and MORE

When connecting 3GS to laptop-charging works; when connecting to charging cord you have about a 1 in 5 chance of it charging. I thought this isue was fixed on the first i-phone.

Yes, not being able to attach photos from mail is not smart.

Yes, it should tether, but I understand that is ATT not Apple preventing the tether.

I just got locked in for 2 years as well and hope things start going better soon.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I think honestly the only thing that sucks is the fact that you can only have one exchange account. Now that I have Gmail set up that way, I can see others wanting more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro