10 Things that "Absolutely suck" about the iPhone. (Yes I have one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
Actually I was just thinking that RSS updates from favorite sites may not be all that bad, not for formatting reasons, but just because some sites update a lot(like this one).

mobileman

Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
Apparently because it lacks formatting it can not convey any useful information.

Its full sites or nothing.

Surur

So funny. You pick the thing that the iPhone does best, and degrade it to a non-issue. However, animated .gif support is tremendously important to you. You are such a hypocrite.

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
The Universal has nothing to with it. With good reflowing you can visit any site. If its information you after what difference does it make if the ads are not next to the text anymore?

Surur

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
So funny. You pick the thing that the iPhone does best, and degrade it to a non-issue. However, animated .gif support is tremendously important to you. You are such a hypocrite.

Who said its important. Its just another limitation of the JesusPhone, and something I would miss if I did not have it.

Surur

mobileman

Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
The Universal has nothing to with it. With good reflowing you can visit any site. If its information you after what difference does it make if the ads are not next to the text anymore?

Surur

Sorry Surur, but browsing a "real" website on a 240x240, or 320x240 screen using PIE becomes one big scrollfest.

mobileman

Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
In one column view the only scrolling is down.

Surur

Yeah, and ofcourse the websites look and act nothing like they are inteded to. Usually, using this mode I found myself having to scroll through links, ads, and pictures before I got to the part I was interested in. No thanks, not going back.

mobileman

Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
But yet you haven't used it in a month and sound a bit disdainful of it when comparing it to the iPhone. :confused:

Thats all in your head. I just said its my second favorite device. The best email device by far on the market. I would miss the iPhone screen, keyboard, browser, sms, video and music capabilities if I switched back

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
You can keep your animated .gifs, I'll stick with the iPhone browser any day over PIE. Maybe if you actually tried an iPhone, you would like it too.

I am sure I would like the iPhone browser. Why would I not? I just however disagree that its a million times better than any other browser. I note that it has annoying limitations that would bother me too.

The mobilesafari browser has strengths and weaknesses, just like anything else in the universe.

Surur

mobileman

Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
I am sure I would like the iPhone browser. Why would I not? I just however disagree that its a million times better than any other browser. I note that it has annoying limitations that would bother me too.

The mobilesafari browser has strengths and weaknesses, just like anything else in the universe.

Surur

I don't think its a million times better, only 999 times better.

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I don't think its a million times better, only 999 times better.

Unless you want to save something from a web page. But no iPhone user would want to do that, would they?

- Can you save files from email/safari (e.g. jpgs)?
brinycbri 08-02-2007 08:22 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you save files from email/safari (e.g. jpgs)?

If I receive a picture attachment in mail, can I save it some how to the iphone? Or if I see one in safari or a mp3 in safari, can I save it some how? Thanks.

earnjam 08-02-2007 08:40 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can bookmark it, but the iPhone has no accessable filesystem, so you can't technically "save" it
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=336651

Surur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods