Reset iPhone

ktm97

Jan 9, 2005
Visit site
Has any one seen how a reset will be performed, without being able to remove the battery and no reset hole like the 600, what will the ipeeps do?

shadowboxer

Jun 28, 2003
Visit site
Why would you need to reset? This isn't a Palm or WM device :)

Isn't that the truth.

( I write this just a few minutes after my phone does its twice daily crash, with prefs file saved by pref dr, with Resco BU used to restore my corrupted Zlauncher database, so that I can more easily access the $300 worth of "aftermarket" apps I had to add to my Palm treo 650 to make it useable....)

Certs

Mar 13, 2005
www.myspace.com
Isn't that the truth.

( I write this just a few minutes after my phone does its twice daily crash, with prefs file saved by pref dr, with Resco BU used to restore my corrupted Zlauncher database, so that I can more easily access the $300 worth of "aftermarket" apps I had to add to my Palm treo 650 to make it useable....)

The 755p users all say that the reset problem is far better (even nonexistent to some)

tirk

Apr 5, 2006
Visit site
It will be reset by Apple as part of the battery replacement service you'll need every other month? :evil:

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Isn't that the truth.

Amen, brother!

tirk

Apr 5, 2006
Visit site
You gotta learn to say NO to drugs...:eek:

Witty :rolleyes:

Apple themselves are claiming the battery will need replacing after 300-400 changes. Even if that's not exaggerated, a normal bell-curve will give a significant number of batteries failing in the range of a few months... Battery failure will be a problem for this Apple device.

bruckwine

Nov 25, 2006
Visit site
Why would you need to reset? This isn't a Palm or WM device :)

It shouldn't crasha s often as Palm no doubt! Mine does it about once a week...

But it is still SOFTWARE and beleive me OS 10.4 crashes so why won't the mobile version? I never put my faith in technology always being 100%..not after HAL 3000! :eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2