I was listening to the TV today and they was talking about the I phone and they was wondering how may people was giong to stand in the line for this phone so i am wondering how may people are giong to stand in the line at At&T and the Apple store
    06-26-2007 03:43 PM
    i will most likely have to stand in a line to buy an iphone. at some point there will most likely be a line, whether it be outside, inside, this counter, that counter.......there will be a line.

what i won't be doing is standing in both (apple/at&t) for obvious reasons.
    06-26-2007 03:55 PM
    I was listening to the TV today and they was talking about the I phone and they was wondering how may people was giong to stand in the line for this phone so i am wondering how may people are giong to stand in the line at At&T and the Apple store
    How many fanboys does it take to make a frenzy? :evil:
    06-26-2007 03:55 PM
    I'm sure there will be a line when I get to the store...damn those consumers!

I was wondering:
    How many people lined up for the last Treo release?
    06-26-2007 09:17 PM
    I'm sure there will be a line when I get to the store...damn those consumers!

I was wondering:
    How many people lined up for the last Treo release?
    I'm wondering too..got mine delivered to my doorstep on release day..the wonders of technology!

But seriously..everybody line sup for locked phones..it's the unlocked ones that come with the convenience of delivery as you don't have to sign anything..which springs to mind..why didn't Apple give that option (delivery and prepurchase) as you can just "simply sync with iTunes"? I think it's because forcing ppl down to the store also increases the hype!
    06-26-2007 09:22 PM
    I'm wondering too..got mine delivered to my doorstep on release day..the wonders of technology!

But seriously..everybody line sup for locked phones..it's the unlocked ones that come with the convenience of delivery as you don't have to sign anything..which springs to mind..why didn't Apple give that option (delivery and prepurchase) as you can just "simply sync with iTunes"? I think it's because forcing ppl down to the store also increases the hype!
    You CAN buy one at the Apple Online store...
    http://www.apple.com/iphone/buy/

Check the right side of the site:
    "When you buy your iPhone through the online Apple Store, you get free shipping."
    06-26-2007 09:28 PM
    you will be able to order the iPhone online. (ah shucks, Mac beat me to it)

the only line i had to wait in for the Treo were those to get my money back.
    06-26-2007 09:32 PM
    the only line i had to wait in for the Treo were those to get my money back.
    Sorry...and ROTFL. Now that you mention it, I did wait in that line...twice.
    06-26-2007 09:37 PM
    You CAN buy one at the Apple Online store...
    http://www.apple.com/iphone/buy/

Check the right side of the site:
    "When you buy your iPhone through the online Apple Store, you get free shipping."
    Ah..wondered. So why are ppl making such an issue of being in line? Is it that it ships AFTER the 29th rather than to arrive on the 29th?
    06-26-2007 09:50 PM
    those who want it on the 29th just might have to. those who don't will be able to order it online come that time (or earlier, that has yet to be announced).

if you don't want one, you won't have to wait in line.
    06-26-2007 09:54 PM
    There are already reports of folks standing in line since Monday @ 5am outside of a Manhattan, NY Apple Store. Sheesh...
    06-26-2007 09:55 PM
    these are the people who didn't need all that a Treo has to offer, or perhaps who bought the 680/700w and just can't stand it any longer.

06-26-2007 10:13 PM
    these are the people who didn't need all that a Treo has to offer, or perhaps who bought the 680/700w and just can't stand it any longer.

See what I mean
    06-26-2007 10:15 PM

I'll choose to use my powers for good rather than evil here. Enjoy...
    06-26-2007 10:17 PM
    not sure, but i know what i mean.

regards
    06-26-2007 10:18 PM
    I'll choose to use my powers for good rather than evil here. Enjoy...
    excellent, i agree.
    06-26-2007 10:20 PM
    People want $250 to stand in line for someone else on Craig's List here in Chicago. LOL!!!!
    06-27-2007 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD