who giong to stand in line for iphone

fostermom

Nov 26, 2005
Visit site
I was listening to the TV today and they was talking about the I phone and they was wondering how may people was giong to stand in the line for this phone so i am wondering how may people are giong to stand in the line at At&T and the Apple store

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
i will most likely have to stand in a line to buy an iphone. at some point there will most likely be a line, whether it be outside, inside, this counter, that counter.......there will be a line.

what i won't be doing is standing in both (apple/at&t) for obvious reasons. :)

tirk

Apr 5, 2006
Visit site
I was listening to the TV today and they was talking about the I phone and they was wondering how may people was giong to stand in the line for this phone so i am wondering how may people are giong to stand in the line at At&T and the Apple store

How many fanboys does it take to make a frenzy? :evil:

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
I'm sure there will be a line when I get to the store...damn those consumers!

I was wondering:
How many people lined up for the last Treo release?

bruckwine

Nov 25, 2006
Visit site
I'm sure there will be a line when I get to the store...damn those consumers!

I was wondering:
How many people lined up for the last Treo release?

I'm wondering too..got mine delivered to my doorstep on release day..the wonders of technology! ;)

But seriously..everybody line sup for locked phones..it's the unlocked ones that come with the convenience of delivery as you don't have to sign anything..which springs to mind..why didn't Apple give that option (delivery and prepurchase) as you can just "simply sync with iTunes"? I think it's because forcing ppl down to the store also increases the hype!

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Online store

I'm wondering too..got mine delivered to my doorstep on release day..the wonders of technology! ;)

But seriously..everybody line sup for locked phones..it's the unlocked ones that come with the convenience of delivery as you don't have to sign anything..which springs to mind..why didn't Apple give that option (delivery and prepurchase) as you can just "simply sync with iTunes"? I think it's because forcing ppl down to the store also increases the hype!

You CAN buy one at the Apple Online store...
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ww.apple.com%2Fiphone%2Fbuy%2F&token=cdd2Ax8U

Check the right side of the site:
"When you buy your iPhone through the online Apple Store, you get free shipping."

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
you will be able to order the iPhone online. (ah shucks, Mac beat me to it)

the only line i had to wait in for the Treo were those to get my money back.

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
those who want it on the 29th just might have to. those who don't will be able to order it online come that time (or earlier, that has yet to be announced).

if you don't want one, you won't have to wait in line.

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
these are the people who didn't need all that a Treo has to offer, or perhaps who bought the 680/700w and just can't stand it any longer.

:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77