Even newer details

treobk214

Apr 7, 2003
Visit site
Of course the battery is removable. Its not made by Apple, is it.

Surur

Apple purports 8 hour talk time. Of course we know all companies exaggerate a little on that spec, but we can assume its around 6 - 7 hours.
Your phone is reported to allow 5 hours of talk time, as reported by the company.

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Apple purports 8 hour talk time. Of course we know all companies exaggerate a little on that spec, but we can assume its around 6 - 7 hours.
Your phone is reported to allow 5 hours of talk time, as reported by the company.

Apple's claims are just claims. We will soon see in real life, but the reports so far have not been good.

Surur

marcol

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
I second the mobile sites being better for mobile uses.
Problem is most sites don't have a mobile version. With Blazer or Xiino I mostly limited myself to mobile sites but the Nokia OSS browser does a pretty good job with full-sized pages and I find myself visiting these *much* more often. Really needs 3G or Wifi of course but at least for me having a decent browser makes a big difference - much more of the web is accessible now.

treobk214

Apr 7, 2003
Visit site
Exactly what? Is that not a stupid question to ask then?

Surur

You seem to have enthusiastically jumped on "answering" such a stupid question then didnt you? The fact is, microsoft doesnt make anything that trumps the iphone. period.

You`re quick to attack apple, so I asked you for a device which microsoft makes which kills the iphone. That`s not a stupid question, just a simple straightforward one. The answer was simple as well. There ARE NONE. That is exactly what.

There you have it.

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
You seem to have enthusiastically jumped on "answering" such a stupid question then didnt you? The fact is, microsoft doesnt make anything that trumps the iphone. period.

You`re quick to attack apple, so I asked you for a device which microsoft makes which kills it. That`s not a stupid question, just a simple straightforward one. The answer was simple as well. There ARE NONE. That is exactly what.

There you have it.

Just tell me again... is English your first language. I think you actually mean:

The fact is, Microsoft doesn't make A PHONE that trumps the iphone.

but then neither does IBM or Ford or the Vatican. Have you got any more (stupid) rhetorical questions?

Surur

treobk214

Apr 7, 2003
Visit site
Just tell me again... is English your first language. I think you actually mean:

but then neither does IBM or Ford or the Vatican. Have you got any more (stupid) rhetorical questions?

Surur

See, this is how I know I`ve gotten the better of you, because you resort to your childish little comments. You ve got an obsessive compulsive problem which you need help with, and its apparent to anyone who reads these forums. Do yourself a favor. Seriously, get checked out.

braj

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
See, this is how I know I`ve gotten the better of you, because you resort to your childish little namecalling. Youre a small person, surur. You ve got an obsessive compulsive problem which you need help with, and its apparent to anyone who reads these forums. Do yourself a favor. Seriously, get checked out.

Case of the pot calling the kettle black it seems :rolleyes:

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
And you dont understand this is the same thing? I dont want to get personal on you, but you seem to have logic problems.

Surur
Actually, by asking what device is superior to an iPhone does not imply it is the best. If an iPhone was just marginal but all competitors in its class were poor, the iPhone would not necessarily be the best of all phones.

MacUser<--4.0 in Logic, Reasoning and Persuasion, Philosophy Minor

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
See, this is how I know I`ve gotten the better of you, because you resort to your childish little comments. Youre a small person, surur. You ve got an obsessive compulsive problem which you need help with, and its apparent to anyone who reads these forums. Do yourself a favor. Seriously, get checked out.

:shake: :shake:

Surur

treobk214

Apr 7, 2003
Visit site
Actually, by asking what device is superior to an iPhone does not imply it is the best. If an iPhone was just marginal but all competitors in its class were poor, the iPhone would not necessarily be the best of all phones.

MacUser<--4.0 in Logic, Reasoning and Persuasion, Philosophy Minor

Absolutely right.

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site

Unless you are hinging on "in its class" it would mean just that (in this context at least).

Surur

bruckwine

Nov 25, 2006
Visit site
Tbh personally I think the original question "what device does MICROSOFT make that trumps the iPhone" is/was a waste of time..I assumed he meant what windows mobile phones beat the iPhone (i.e. wm6 vs OS X mobile). If he actually meant the original questions as is it's a nonissue..you can't compare a car to an apple and not descend into the ridiculous! The questions is so off-topic I'd rather you start a new thread for it! e.g. "Can Microsoft make a better mobile device?"

And if we start talking about phone classes then cut out BBs & treo comparisons (above iPhone class) and razrs (below)..not much to compare to! To make the discussion sensible let's keep it logical - you want to compare phones then do that..then compare one UI vs another but comparing apple and tin cans doesn't get you every far! A new thread for treobk214 vs surur would be fine with me lol!

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
It seems the original question was rhetorical. In his own little way, he was not saying the IPhone is the greatest, but was actually saying no matter what the IPhone is, Apple has done more for mobile computing than Microsoft has.

He's just not very articulate.

Surur

treobk214

Apr 7, 2003
Visit site
It seems the original question was rhetorical. In his own little way, he was not saying the IPhone is the greatest, but was actually saying no matter what the IPhone is, Apple has done more for mobile computing than Microsoft has.

He's just not very articulate.

Surur

He`s just not very keen. Rather than grasp it earlier, surur struggled to determine my meaning, when in fact it was a very simple question. To specify here, I was NOT saying that apple contributed more to the mobile industry than microsoft has. I was simply alluding to the fact that microsoft hasnt designed any of their own smartphones which would compete with the iphone.

He`s just not very bright at times.

The iphone is an interesting new phone which will likely pave the way for successful, future phones from apple. Its an excellent first step into the cellphone sector to say the least.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73