Can a Moderator please put Surur in the closet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

conekkted

Jan 26, 2007
Visit site
This forum site runs on vBulletin. vB has a great feature that allows the mods to put a member into a status where he can keep posting, but no one else sees his posts but him. Can a mod please do that with Surur in the iPhone forums? These forums are for people to come and share their ideas, excitement, talk about accessories, help each other fix problems, etc. But this punk surur is on here posting endless negative rants about a phone he has never touched. I am tired of having to skip around all of his idiocy to try and read the actual useful posts. If he hates the phone so much why in the world is he even in these forums?

If the mods won't do this then I suggest everyone just do it themselves. Go into your profile by clicking the "User CP" link. Then down on the left side toolbar click "Buddy/Ignore Lists". type in "surur" in the Ignore List text field and click Save List. You will find that this makes the forums much easier to read.

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
This forum site runs on vBulletin. vB has a great feature that allows the mods to put a member into a status where he can keep posting, but no one else sees his posts but him. Can a mod please do that with Surur in the iPhone forums. These forums are for people to come and share their ideas, excitement, talk about accessories, help each other fix problems, etc. But this punk surur is on here posting endless negative rants about a phone he has never touched. I am tired of having to skip around all of his idiocy to try and read the actual useful posts. If he hates the phone so much why in the world is he even in these forums?

If the mods won't do this then I suggest everyone just do it themselves. Go into your profile by clicking the "User CP" link. Then down on the left side toolbar click "Buddy/Ignore Lists". type in "surur" in the Ignore List text field and click Save List. You will find that this makes the forums much easier to read.
You know you don't speak for the community right? :rolleyes:

We all know about "ignore" and how it functions, just do it yourself and save us your "rantings". Thanks!

braj

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
How about people with all the positive rants about a product they never touched? Should they go in this closet? How about people on the fence that are asking questions? Ban them? How about people making personal attacks? I consider this thread to be a personal attack. Should you go in the closet?

ronbo2000

Mar 16, 2003
Visit site
surur is supports wm products passionately as much as anyone that loves apple products. I don't see any reason why you would take his post negatively if apple does deliver more to your expectation.

Not all users will be happy but if you are, then the iPhone has served its purpose for you.

Beside, putting "a member in the closet" applies globally. Any post and threads by surur for wm users will not be displayed to the other users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2