Online retailer promises unlocked iPhones

Scott R

Oct 29, 2001
tapland.com
Compared to Sprint's SERO plans, *everything* else looks expensive. Sprint SERO is the exception, these iPhone plans are closer to the norm if you compare them to Sprint's non-SERO plans, Verizon's plans, and T-Mobile's plans.

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
Compared to Sprint's SERO plans, *everything* else looks expensive. Sprint SERO is the exception, these iPhone plans are closer to the norm if you compare them to Sprint's non-SERO plans, Verizon's plans, and T-Mobile's plans.

I am not on SERO, and I can't find any provider that can match what I previously posted.

Scott R

Oct 29, 2001
tapland.com
mikec, I was referring to CPL Radar's post. It sounds like he's got the same SERO plan I do. I just looked back at your post now. So you're paying $60 for a family plan with 3 phones? That must be a retention deal, no?

CPL Radar

May 21, 2007
Visit site
mikec, I was referring to CPL Radar's post. It sounds like he's got the same SERO plan I do. I just looked back at your post now. So you're paying $60 for a family plan with 3 phones? That must be a retention deal, no?

Prior to switching over to SERO, I had the same options on a plan that cost me $37.00 a month plus tax, that one I got through retentions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro