iPhone battery and touchscreen info

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
Thanks!

But how can they top rate the one in your link Sam, when the phone isn't out yet?! Customer usage reports should tell. Did they get a test model from Apple? It looks like what I'd need though. A non-slip and screen protecting case.

So whom do you trust more for protective cases, Apple or somepone else. They actually didn't put out any decent cases for their iPod! The $99 leather case didn't protect anything, so I never bought it. Neither did those "socks". Contour and Agent 18 :thumbsup: .

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
two things....

Optical quality glass...as opposed to that frosted glass that is used on bathroom windows. ;-)

As for "glasses", most today are made from polycarbonate (plastic).

So, that means...absolutely nothing.

As for screen protectors, the smart money is on Martin Fields - the best overlays in the biz.

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
My watch crystal cracked(more like chipped). :( Most are quartz, I think.

Only sapphire crystals won't crack unless you really bash them up or something, hardness of 9. They use sapphire crystals on the REALLY good watches.

Maybe that zirconium speculation should have been taken up by Apple, LOL! Glass makes you afraid to use it over concrete. Or even a hard floor.

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
I would consider the Black Horizontal Pouch Carrying Case by Incipio. It looks similar to the Treo case I have now. Also, I once had a magnetic latch on a Treo case and I was running down the stairs...:( and my Treo beat me down. It was a sad day...

No more magnetic latches for me.