Updated iPhone specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Your singular point is the intent of Apple manipulating a Press Release. Why would they bother correcting it when Palm and so many other mfrs never bother correcting [unless they find themselves in legal hot water, that is]?

When comparing your device against competitors, you better be factually right. Are you saying they could have actually left it there uncorrected, without getting a friendly letter from Nokia?

My point in fact is not that they corrected the list, but what they decided to include in the feature comparison to start with, ie. only features in which they would win.

Surur

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
Here's that table, updated with a dash of honesty.

iphonecompare.jpg

Surur

No BT stereo and no MP3 ringtones? Is that really true?

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
The iPhone is going to sell, and going to sell big when it is released. But what are consumers going to do when they realize they can do all of this on a phone that costs hundreds less, on a cellular network that is cheaper to boot?

what consumers want are devices that don't weigh as much as bricks or look as though they're from the 1990's.....they want sleek, pocketable, and modern. let the market validate what i have been saying for some time now.

regards

C201

Jun 13, 2007
Visit site
what consumers want are devices that don't weigh as much as bricks or look as though they're from the 1990's.....they want sleek, pocketable, and modern. let the market validate what i have been saying for some time now.

regards

A few here seem to be deluded into believing they are actually shaping the market with their posts. :)

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
While I think Safari will go a long way in bringing "full blown internet" to a mobile device and that people want such a feature, personally I think it's an inefficient way for information retrieval.

This reminds me. Isn't there a beta Windows Safari available? Anyone try it yet?

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
A few here seem to be deluded into believing they are actually shaping the market with their posts. :)

no, rather suggesting that there are alternatives to Treos, and sure enough, many around here have found that to be true.

you can turn that statement into whatever you wish as well....seems that you have fun doing so.

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
This reminds me. Isn't there a beta Windows Safari available? Anyone try it yet?
OT

I've been using it here and there. Overall it's nice. I like the font and the way it "looks". Then I found I could make Firefox do some of that stuff (see Fission plugin). Are there adblockers for Safari and plugins? No built in spell-check is a deal killer for me as of now.

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site

regards
Actually, what consumers want is simple: choice

Whether that is in networks or device types, using something that fits your needs and likes is what matters. Aesthetics is but one aspect in that choice and not necessarily the priority for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox