View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    hey, at the end of the day, people are finally starting to see clearly....how long have i been saying this for????

Treos suck
    And you have so wonderful of a life that you spend your time on a Treo forum... why?
    06-15-2007 02:30 AM
    And you have so wonderful of a life that you spend your time on a Treo forum... why?
    You may want to investigate who averages the highest number of posts per day before saying something like that. I'm just sayin ...
    06-15-2007 02:47 AM
    so one could easily get to the sim but not the battery? hec, this isn't making any sense even to me!
    Seems just like a Treo 600.
    06-15-2007 05:16 AM
    well, having owned six Treos, i feel like it's my civic duty to help others not make the same mistake.

scram, dude

feh
    06-15-2007 08:13 AM
    Your civic duty?

More like obsession...

To each their own. I've owned Treos for many years, and while there are issues, they still rule the day. (and I have been a big Palm critic).

Apple may never have a removable battery, but it just goes to show their mentality - use our product and then buy a new one the next year.

I'm not saying this isn't working foe them, just that not everyone can drop $2,000 for a cell phone.

The issue is that being a "media player" is one thing, and being a "phone" is another. It my iPod dies, I am annoyed...if my phone dies I am really pissed.

I think Apple is going to learn some things about the phone market. But I am happy to see them in it - competition is good.
    06-15-2007 09:37 AM
    Re Insertion, his 9,700 posts tell you he is one popular guy here. I remember him well from the Treo 600 Treo 650 Launches when everyone is making fun of the endless Treo resets and crashes. He is one of the old Treo faithfuls like many of the Mac guys here (me included). I used to enjoy these Treo forums when he drops one of his hilarious and funny scripts

Am surprised Insertion is actually answering Surur's cr...p with a serious tone.
    Thanx Rat. I'm gettin' too old to drop bombs on people now. Time to let the youngsters take over...

Anyways, Surur doesn't bother me. I've been around here long enough (both on the tech side, and the OT forum) to know he's set in his ways. That's not a bad thing, lots of us are. But every so often, you gotta let him know, not every Apple guy is like he portrays us to be.
    06-15-2007 03:47 PM
    well, having owned six Treos, i feel like it's my civic duty to help others not make the same mistake.

scram, dude

feh
    You just sadly don't have anything better to do. Pretty pathetic. Oh well, what ever gets you through your days.
    06-15-2007 03:57 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD