It's unclear to me if the OS X features on the iphone are interactive or not. Will we be able to create new callendar/ contact items from the unit itself, or is it read only?
    05-24-2007 02:38 PM
    There's no exact info available on this device yet - it hasn't been released. The most info you will get is available on the apple website where you can still watch Jobs' keynote speech when the phone was unveiled. There is a lot of stuff packed in there. Nearly anything else is still speculation at this point.
    05-24-2007 03:20 PM
    What I like about the keynote it mentions the calendar, but they never go over it >.< I would like to see what it does for adding entries as well. I think you can though because on the screen shot of the calendar it shows a lil plus icon and hopefully Jobs know Plus means new
    05-24-2007 08:41 PM
    It would be mind-boggling if Apple were to include a calendar you couldn't update (without a computer). While there's much I don't like about the iPhone, I can't believe Apple would be that stupid.
    05-25-2007 08:32 AM
    I think you can though because on the screen shot of the calendar it shows a lil plus icon and hopefully Jobs know Plus means new
    There's also a one in Contacts on the iPhone:

http://www.apple.com/iphone/phone/

(see the 'Calls' QuickTour).

The plus sign is widely used in the OS X UI as a symbol on a button for adding stuff.
    05-25-2007 10:14 AM
    yes. go to www.ilounge.com and select the iphone forum. there is a good sticky thread about everything that's confirmed and everything that's suspected.
    05-25-2007 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD