First Photos Taken by iPhone

pires

Apr 23, 2007
Visit site
Somebody from MobileGuerilla claiming to have found the first Apple iPhone photos on the web.

He searched for ?taken with an apple iphone? on Google for well over a month now and finally found a set of Flickr images tagged with the phrase. The phrase is automatically generated by Flickr based on the EXIF data from the camera itself.

The Flickr account however belongs to an individual who can be tracked down to a LinkedIn profile which reveals that they are a Program Manager at Apple in the Consumer Electronics industry.

apple-iphone-camera-pic1.jpg

apple-iphone-camera-pic2.jpg

I think the quality of first photo is amazing,especially for a 2 megapixels cell phone camera.

bloodycape77

May 27, 2006
Visit site
The only camera phone to ever impress in me in the 0-3 range is the HTC TyTN and SE cybershot phone(dont know how well the Nokia N phones are and). I would say this comes close except brightness could be better in the first pic(could be cloudy day I dunno) and the second one looks constrasty?

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
this may be one of the funniest threads of all time; we're debating picture quality of a device that hasn't even been released.

has consumer america scrapped their cameras for those embedded in their phones? perhaps the most entry level consumer has which is most definitely not one who would fork up the proposed $ for an iphone or the like.

whatever

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods