enjoy your "goo story" ??...please enjoy it all by yourself.

be all end all? you mean like the treo? what are you speaking of?

not to do with BB?

figured as much.
    06-17-2007 01:14 AM
    The Treo isn't the BAEA. It's just the most functional attempt to date.

The keyboard (and operater ;-) ) need some work. Meant to type "good".

SAND.
    06-17-2007 09:51 AM
    Wall Street Journal today has a story on corporate non-adoption of iPhones.

Companies Hang Up on Apple's iPhone
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1182..._whats_news_us
    06-19-2007 11:39 AM
    Nice article...the iPhone is a toy...the fact a bunch of lawyers want it speaks volumes about them charging big $$ and goofing off.

But...I think the issue is email "lock-in"....expose those Exchange servers to SPOP or SSL IMAP and call it a day.

Old school VPN is dead.
    06-19-2007 11:49 AM
    Pop doesn't do the trick for some of us. Have you ever had a conversation with someone via email and had to wait 5 minutes between each sentence?
    Well one could use a telephone and do it in 25% of the time
    06-19-2007 06:16 PM
    Nice article...the iPhone is a toy...the fact a bunch of lawyers want it speaks volumes about them charging big $$ and goofing off.
    I would say a substantial number of this forum's user use their Treos more as toys than as business tools. Seinfeld reruns and mp3 issues seem to dominate a large percentage of the the forum traffic.
    06-19-2007 06:18 PM
    I would say a substantial number of this forum's user use their Treos more as toys than as business tools. Seinfeld reruns and mp3 issues seem to dominate a large percentage of the the forum traffic.
    How about 'business toys'?

Nice avatar BTW, :thumbsup:
    06-19-2007 06:29 PM
    i suppose it takes a JackNaylor to say such without getting too beat up about it.
    06-20-2007 12:14 AM
    i suppose it takes a JackNaylor to say such without getting too beat up about it.
    I would have said something but then JackNaylor would have written a a full treatise on the issue, which I would have skimmed and probably shrugged at, whereas you keep your retorts short and sweet.

(Jack, nothing personal...for context this is an inside joke)
    06-20-2007 01:07 AM

I don't see that, I'm sorry.
    06-20-2007 05:07 AM
    This thread title just reminded me of something...

I was told by our AT&T business acct manager that the iphone will not be available for use with business plans.
    06-22-2007 12:17 PM
    This thread title just reminded me of something...

I was told by our AT&T business acct manager that the iphone will not be available for use with business plans.
    Does this mean you can't get your corporate discount if you are an employee? Usually they allow that.
    06-22-2007 02:01 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD